Re: Meanwhile in non league

Haven't you heard? The rules have been changed. Lord Einstein of Potatoville has decreed that;

1) You are to put forward an argument, or point
2) Others may then agree or disagree with that point but - crucially - you must show your workings
3) The conversation goes backwards and forwards, rendering the entire thing utterly pointless (which it is)
4) He will be interested to hear views as always, but not if he disagrees with them (which he will; because this provides him with great pleasure)

Those are the new forum rules. Piss-taking is strictly forbidden as Harps will pee his panties if we're mean.

Wrexham's extended stay in non-league keeps me interested in the Conference. I have a regular look at their forum, and I can assure you they don't really pay us any attention (other than the obvious interest in last season's FA Cup matches). Their fans get themselves in enough of a paddy without anyone else's input. The agitation is usually when they fall away after a reasonable start to the season. Early days, but they seem to be approaching it differently this year. :lol: My interest in promoted teams is generally from the (selfish) standpoint of which places are worth an away visit. I'd love to see York back in the league, but this year, Torquay would suit me. I've been to Wrexham four times and don't really want to go again.

papajohn wrote:I find this forum is akin to being with your mates, sometimes we agree, sometimes not and for the remainder of the time we're taking the p*ss out of each other. It's just the way it is, best not to take things too personally.
99% of the time papajohn fair enough but when you get called a "pathological liar" on 2 separate threads I think most contributors would take umbrage or possibly take pity on the contributor. :roll:
Keep smiling.
All the best

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Apart from the County I will always side with the Underdog.
Again apart from a Welsh club playing anybody else.
Irrespective Cardiff, Swans, Wrexham, Merthyr, etc etc
Do you want a medal?
This is a Football forum to give views.
You really have a problem..
This continual abuse is not normal.
Says the bloke who who continually gives out abuse.

I think the majority of people concluded you're not normal after you were caught lying and changing your name repeatedly.

But there you go.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
papajohn wrote:I find this forum is akin to being with your mates, sometimes we agree, sometimes not and for the remainder of the time we're taking the p*ss out of each other. It's just the way it is, best not to take things too personally.
99% of the time papajohn fair enough but when you get called a "pathological liar" on 2 separate threads I think most contributors would take umbrage or possibly take pity on the contributor. :roll:
Keep smiling.
All the best
Boo Hoo.

Don't give it out if you can't take it Harps.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Keep smiling.
All the best
Well, not really. It has been demonstrated on numerous occasions that you are either;

a) A liar, or
b) A paranoid schizophrenic

There's no particular shame in either to be honest, it's only an online playground. I think we just find it a little bit weird that you don't just admit your previous aliases.

rncfc wrote:Haven't you heard? The rules have been changed. Lord Einstein of Potatoville has decreed that;

2) Others may then agree or disagree with that point but - crucially - you must show your workings
3) The conversation goes backwards and forwards, rendering the entire thing utterly pointless (which it is)
4) He will be interested to hear views as always, but not if he disagrees with them (which he will; because this provides him with great pleasure)

Those are the new forum rules. Piss-taking is strictly forbidden as Harps will pee his panties if we're mean.
All good fun.
How are the banjo lessons progressing these days.

rncfc wrote:Haven't you heard? The rules have been changed. Lord Einstein of Potatoville has decreed that;

Oh I don't know, I simply think taking the p1ss out of people like you is bad form. Too easy. :lol:

Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Keep smiling.
All the best
Boo Hoo.

Funny old thing Ironsider.
Noticed you joined on the 11th February 2019!! :roll: :roll:
What was your previous Usernames or have you still got them. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

By the way please check with the Mods.
I have one username on this forum
Its Frank Nouble 3 forget the past.
Remember your first post and it was ovbvious you were somebody else. :roll:
Pot /Kettle/ Black
Get a life sunshine.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Keep smiling.
All the best
Boo Hoo.

Funny old thing Ironsider.
Noticed you joined on the 11th February 2019!! :roll: :roll:
What was your previous Usernames or have you still got them. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

By the way please check with the Mods.
I have one username on this forum
Its Frank Nouble 3 forget the past.
Remember your first post and it was ovbvious you were somebody else. :roll:
Pot /Kettle/ Black
Get a life sunshine.
Tin foil hat need adjusting?