Meanwhile in non league

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1413

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » September 24th, 2019, 1:51 pm

Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Funny old thing somebody thought you was Gavin but your first post in Feb of this year sounded like you could be.
I know you are not our commander in Chief as you stand on the Hazel.
Who were you previously to February or even better who else are you still. :lol: :lol: :lol:


You're aloud 3 guesses

Now if Frank had come out with aloud I would of been crucified by the Usual Suspects. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously on a wet Tuesday afternoon this is great fun.
Keep it going but I have to be at an appointment by 4.45.

Happy Days.
no avatar
User

Ironsider

Posts

156

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby Ironsider » September 24th, 2019, 1:56 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Funny old thing somebody thought you was Gavin but your first post in Feb of this year sounded like you could be.
I know you are not our commander in Chief as you stand on the Hazel.
Who were you previously to February or even better who else are you still. :lol: :lol: :lol:


You're aloud 3 guesses

Now if Frank had come out with aloud I would of been crucified by the Usual Suspects. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously on a wet Tuesday afternoon this is great fun.
Keep it going but I have to be at an appointment by 4.45.

Happy Days.


I tell you what, you admit to being Harps for everyone to see and I'll reveal if indeed I had a previous user name and what it was :wink:
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1413

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » September 24th, 2019, 2:12 pm

No you go first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
no avatar
User

Ironsider

Posts

156

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby Ironsider » September 24th, 2019, 2:19 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:No you go first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Okay, no.

I make that checkmate :wink:
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

4229

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby rncfc » September 24th, 2019, 2:28 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:Haven't you heard? The rules have been changed. Lord Einstein of Potatoville has decreed that;

1) You are to put forward an argument, or point
2) Others may then agree or disagree with that point but - crucially - you must show your workings
3) The conversation goes backwards and forwards, rendering the entire thing utterly pointless (which it is)
4) He will be interested to hear views as always, but not if he disagrees with them (which he will; because this provides him with great pleasure)

Those are the new forum rules. Piss-taking is strictly forbidden as Harps will pee his panties if we're mean.


Oh I don't know, I simply think taking the p1ss out of people like you is bad form. Too easy. :lol:


If it's that easy, why not give it a try. It might make you feel better....
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1413

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » September 24th, 2019, 2:36 pm

Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:No you go first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Okay, no.

I make that checkmate :wink:

Listen Ironsider.

The sun has come out and our washing is drying nicely on the line.

As Chamberlain said I think?

"Peace in our time".

What do you reckon. :lol: :lol:
no avatar
User

Ironsider

Posts

156

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby Ironsider » September 24th, 2019, 2:39 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:No you go first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Okay, no.

I make that checkmate :wink:

Listen Ironsider.

The sun has come out and our washing is drying nicely on the line.

As Chamberlain said I think?

"Peace in our time".

What do you reckon. :lol: :lol:


Stop being so obnoxious in your attitude towards my posts and that is fine.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1413

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » September 24th, 2019, 2:50 pm

Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:No you go first :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Okay, no.

I make that checkmate :wink:

Listen Ironsider.

The sun has come out and our washing is drying nicely on the line.

As Chamberlain said I think?

"Peace in our time".

What do you reckon. :lol: :lol:


Stop being so obnoxious in your attitude towards my posts and that is fine.

Likewise stop being so obnoxious in your attitude towards my posts then that will be fine also then.
Washing drying nicely.
No need for the tumbler.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

4229

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby rncfc » September 24th, 2019, 2:57 pm

Also, let us not forget, their fans throwing bricks at our supporters coaches last season.

I'm with Ironsider on this, I hope they get relegated. I would personally find it pretty funny. Westley is out of work if they want a good non-league manager....
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

12579

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby Stan A. Einstein » September 24th, 2019, 3:16 pm

rncfc wrote:Also, let us not forget, their fans throwing bricks at our supporters coaches last season.

I'm with Ironsider on this, I hope they get relegated. I would personally find it pretty funny. Westley is out of work if they want a good non-league manager....


People who throw bricks at other people are complete dickheads. That is true of Wrexham supporters, but it is also true of every supporter of every club who has behaved like this. I have seen Newport County 'fans' disgracing themselves and our club.

Of course taking the p1ss out of other teams supporters is part of the fun and we all know, at least the properly adjusted amongst us, that if we give it out we have to take it with good grace.

But let's not confuse banter with throwing bricks.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1413

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » September 24th, 2019, 3:40 pm

Remember at the York Wembley game some dickhead so called County supporter punching a steward in the back of the head knocking him over a row of seats and then running off with his mates laughing.
Remember at Spurs Wembley game some dickhead on his own standing up threatening Spurs fans some with familys.
Every club has them unfortunately but they are not fans.
Happy to prop the bar up not even interested in the game going on.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

15053

Location

MT

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby Exile 1976 » September 24th, 2019, 8:39 pm

Another defeat for Wrecsam. Things going badly, surely they’ve got to bring in a new manager
no avatar
User

UppaPort

Posts

105

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby UppaPort » September 24th, 2019, 9:46 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:Another defeat for Wrecsam. Things going badly, surely they’ve got to bring in a new manager


It just keeps getting better and better doesn’t it? :cheers:
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Posts

8821

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby lowandhard » September 25th, 2019, 9:18 am

Meltdown on their forum, should be interesting on Saturday. Why aren’t they calm and stoic like people on this board :lol: :lol: :lol:
no avatar
User

Fourthousand

Posts

729

Re: Meanwhile in non league

Postby Fourthousand » September 25th, 2019, 9:33 am

lowandhard wrote:Meltdown on their forum, should be interesting on Saturday. Why aren’t they calm and stoic like people on this board :lol: :lol: :lol:



..apparently because they are able to "talk' much quicker up their due to their extra fingers.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests

Powered by phpBB ®