Re: Fraser Franks shirt

Percy plunkett wrote:Just got mine in the shop,all my three names are ok but,there are ten names that are cut off by the club badge and four slightly obscured by the FBT logo.Someone said that the chairman had prime position but,he paid for six names,two of his family,Claire and Emie have their surnames hidden behind the badge and Lois almost lost in the FBT logo.I would argue that GF hasn't been given prime billing.Also director Bob Herrin has Bob nearly hidden so no priority for directors.A bit of a balls up with the names being printed before the badge and logo went on the shirt it seems.
You must have a very small shirt - mine's got space between the FBT logo and names. Couple of letters under the badge but that's all.

SJG99 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:Just got mine in the shop,all my three names are ok but,there are ten names that are cut off by the club badge and four slightly obscured by the FBT logo.Someone said that the chairman had prime position but,he paid for six names,two of his family,Claire and Emie have their surnames hidden behind the badge and Lois almost lost in the FBT logo.I would argue that GF hasn't been given prime billing.Also director Bob Herrin has Bob nearly hidden so no priority for directors.A bit of a balls up with the names being printed before the badge and logo went on the shirt it seems.
You must have a very small shirt - mine's got space between the FBT logo and names. Couple of letters under the badge but that's all.
The club badge has about ten names cut off,the two Foxall ones plus others.I turned the shirt inside out and the full names are visible under the badge.

faerun exile wrote:Shirt looks village unfortunately. If enough sponsors can’t be found to cover the shirt then names should be repeated. Also with all that empty space on the shirt to then have names hidden by badges is poor. What is it with our kit - always looks a bit crap.
Disagree our home and black away shirts are the best for years

faerun exile wrote:Shirt looks village unfortunately. If enough sponsors can’t be found to cover the shirt then names should be repeated. Also with all that empty space on the shirt to then have names hidden by badges is poor. What is it with our kit - always looks a bit crap.
I agree with the repeating names bit, as someone who paid, I'd rather it was fully covered with some people getting on there two or three times, as long as everyone is properly on there at least once - it's not like they haven't created two tiers of outcome with the names on the amber part already. Takes away any issues of names being low down or partially covered. Surely wouldn't have been difficult just to start the text at the top and phase it so the same names aren't at the side of the design every time.

Anyway, for what it is, I still like it.