Re: They wanted us to join that league

Willthiswork wrote:...yet we're in a league where a ref sends off all the ball boys!

Allegedly the ball boys were doing everything they could to waste time to help out Yeovil . Things like picking up the ball , waiting until an opposition player came to them to get the ball , then throwing it away in any direction.Or on other occassions not even getting up to get the ball
Reports I have heard are it happened countless times during the game and these ball boys were a Yeovil Town youth side as well.
I dont blame the ref for removing them if they were doing as what is rumoured they were. Thats blatant cheating IMO. They were there to do a job and if they weren't tdoing it then remove them from the playing area.
Remember what happened to Eden Hazzard at Swansea when the Swansea ball boy led on the ball to waste time and Hazzard momentarily lost it and kicked the kid. The ref probably saved a ball boy from a similar experience if a Bromley player had 'seen red' and kicked out at one of them.
One of the kids who started the 'time wasting' did it several times to the same player. I bet the Bromley guy was getting a bit peed off with him, especially as the ref had had a word with the kid about it.
I would rather see headlines of ''ref sends off ball boys'' rather than''player kicks ball boy'' any day of the week.

Back to the subject , what Cefn Druids did was rank amateurish practice from a professional club and if the Welsh FA were any good they would fine them for it and make them re-reimburse Cardiff Met for all the match day fees they had to pay yesterday