Kardiff

Must cough up 5 million then asap for sala

They really have been dogshite over this trying to wriggle out of paying

And when the man died they where giving it he will always be in our hearts and kardiff player for ever

Now they been arguing he never was one of them

Shocking behaviour

Re: Kardiff

So they agreed to pay £15m then hired the cheapest method to get him over the channel, I mean really? They could have saved a few more pounds by sending him him a train and ferry ticket and a get here as soon as you can letter.

As said there are no nothing but losers in this case. Everything was sorted other than sending the money so for every side to try and get away with this is pathetic

I still remember the happiness on this guys face at the press conference. Just realised his dream and it was taken away from him.

Even though I obviously didn't know him, I was genuinely saddened when this happened.

Hopefully he'll soon be able to rest in peace.

UPTHEPORT wrote:Must cough up 5 million then asap for sala

They really have been dogshite over this trying to wriggle out of paying

And when the man died they where giving it he will always be in our hearts and kardiff player for ever

Now they been arguing he never was one of them

Shocking behaviour
Thought Warnock was superb throughout.
Nothing shocking as what's 5 million. :roll:

County-at-the-races wrote:So they agreed to pay £15m then hired the cheapest method to get him over the channel, I mean really? They could have saved a few more pounds by sending him him a train and ferry ticket and a get here as soon as you can letter.

As said there are no nothing but losers in this case. Everything was sorted other than sending the money so for every side to try and get away with this is pathetic
Think that's incorrect.
City offered to get him via normal air route but he decided he wanted to get over himself.
It was the second trip on the plane.

No idea what made him get on that clapped out plane in the dark with the money he had.
Very sad.

excessbee wrote:It's a very sad affair and attaching personal feelings about Cardiff City to any outcomes and enquiries does not make pleasant reading.
Spot on.
One contributors hatred of another Welsh club should never come into this sad tragedy.

A very sad affair all round. Why on earth charter a light aircraft when there were scheduled flights ? Just don’t understand tbh. Not Cardiff’s fault but the argument over the money is all a bit sordid, couldn’t legal advice have sorted it out rather than the public spat?

lowandhard wrote:A very sad affair all round. Why on earth charter a light aircraft when there were scheduled flights ? Just don’t understand tbh. Not Cardiff’s fault but the argument over the money is all a bit sordid, couldn’t legal advice have sorted it out rather than the public spat?
He was offered a commercial flight by the club l, but wanted to be back in time for training. Cardiff did nothing wrong in this instance, since then of course...

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
excessbee wrote:It's a very sad affair and attaching personal feelings about Cardiff City to any outcomes and enquiries does not make pleasant reading.
Spot on.
One contributors hatred of another Welsh club should never come into this sad tragedy.
Seconded. And it's the club that let us train at their ground before the playoff final.

What I don't understand is as he was their player why Cardiff didn't insist he travel by a less dodgy means.

George Street-Bridge wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Spot on.
Seconded. And it's the club that let us train at their ground before the playoff final.

What I don't understand is as he was their player why Cardiff didn't insist he travel by a less dodgy means.
Not also forgetting a few decent loan players since getting back in the league

Healey and Tutonda for example.
Liked Jazzi as well. (Still can see him and Syd celebrating at end of Notts County game more than anybody else)

Dogger wrote:
lowandhard wrote:A very sad affair all round. Why on earth charter a light aircraft when there were scheduled flights ? Just don’t understand tbh. Not Cardiff’s fault but the argument over the money is all a bit sordid, couldn’t legal advice have sorted it out rather than the public spat?
He was offered a commercial flight by the club l, but wanted to be back in time for training. Cardiff did nothing wrong in this instance, since then of course...
Yes I realised that , that’s why I said not Cardiff’s fault. I can imagine turning up at night and seeing a little plane and thinking not for me, pity the lad thought it was the better option than a scheduled flight, all very sad especially obviously for his family who will never recover from the terrible memory of it.