Re: Kardiff

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
excessbee wrote:It's a very sad affair and attaching personal feelings about Cardiff City to any outcomes and enquiries does not make pleasant reading.
Spot on.
One contributors hatred of another Welsh club should never come into this sad tragedy.
Couldn't agree more. RIP Emiliano.

It’s not just a go because it’s cardiff, they’ve handled it poorly regardless of who they are. They & Emiliano himself confirmed he’d signed, he was on his way to cardiff city training when the tragedy happened, and they gave touching tributes etc to ‘their’ player.....however, when the time came to pay the money it was a case of ‘we’re not paying as he wasn’t our player anyway’ .. piss poor conduct.

2 wrongs do not make it right.

Nantes only paid £1 million for him from Bordeaux and he gave them in return a couple of good seasons but they still want £15 million after this tragedy.

Maybe sense will prevail but I doubt it.

I believe he flew in the same plane before and told friends it was scary.
Why oh why would you get in that heap of junk.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:2 wrongs do not make it right.

Nantes only paid £1 million for him from Bordeaux and he gave them in return a couple of good seasons but they still want £15 million after this tragedy.

‘Two wrongs’ ? Where have Nantes done anything wrong? It doesn’t matter if Nantes only paid £1m for him. Cardiff agreed a £15m fee. He’d apparently signed, they stated he had, he was on his way to train, they should pay the money.

please tell us what Nantes have done wrong kardiff owe them so pay up

The Wolf wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

We all know that you don't like Cardiff City, one little bit. But it's ok for them to help us out with loan Players and ok for them to let us use their ground at the end of last season.

Question for you. If it was Newport County that did the same thing. Would you be saying the same about them.
Come on Up the Port give him an answer.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
The Wolf wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

We all know that you don't like Cardiff City, one little bit. But it's ok for them to help us out with loan Players and ok for them to let us use their ground at the end of last season.

Question for you. If it was Newport County that did the same thing. Would you be saying the same about them.
Jesus give me time I'm in work

You clearly are a strange fellow

The Wolf wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

You walk into a shop and see a bed for sale at £400 with interest free credit. At that point the shopkeeper can't be forced to sell the coat. It is known as an invitation to treat. Once the sale has been agreed a contract is made and is enforceable. (Point of law, you know those notices you sometimes see in china shops 'You break it, you bought it' total bollox. Don't pay tell them to sue you.)

Now have Cardiff behaved badly? Yes. In Cardiff's position would any business do the same? Probably. Will Cardiff lose? Probably but.

My view the contract was in place. Cardiff as I understand it are saying that the contract was not in effect because of an outstanding medical. If a court were to rule that the contract was not finalised, then Cardiff would win.

It's tasteless but you only have to see how families fall out over legacies far less than £15,000,000 to see it's hardly unique.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
The Wolf wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

Jesus give me time I'm in work

You clearly are a strange fellow
Funny old thing that you have commented on other threads since Wolf put his thoughts in.
Nothing strange in avoiding a reply I suppose until prompted. :lol: