Re: Thursday's meeting

JonD wrote:Asking MF about his commitment to the club would be a waste of every attendee's time, I reckon. Most fans could easily paraphrase what his answer will be.

How many people tend to go along to these things? (I have only been to one since the move from Spytty). There doesn't seem much room in The Bush, but maybe it'd be ample if only 30 or so go.
Anyone that questions Flynny commitment needs to take a long look at themselves

UPTHEPORT wrote:
JonD wrote:Asking MF about his commitment to the club would be a waste of every attendee's time, I reckon. Most fans could easily paraphrase what his answer will be.

How many people tend to go along to these things? (I have only been to one since the move from Spytty). There doesn't seem much room in The Bush, but maybe it'd be ample if only 30 or so go.
That's stating the obvious until the right offer comes along.
Same for every manager out there.

UPTHEPORT wrote:

Jim,I didn't think naivety was your thing.Flynny has had interviews with a few clubs in the last year.I wouldn't call that commitment.