Re: Wilfried Bony

ref23 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Too late.

Signed up yesterday for FC Babylon in the Iraqi Premier league.

One last pay day?
And if it doesn't work out, there are plenty of greengrocers jobs going.
Superb stadium considering the state of that country.

Down by the River.
Belgian manager.

M A Baker.

One last pay day?

????????

FC Babylon ....never heard of such a team......can you post a link ???
Wikipedia havent got them listed as a team playing in the Iraqi league.
In fact the only FC Babylon I can find play on the Android game TOP ELEVEN

neilcork68 wrote:

One last pay day?

????????

FC Babylon ....never heard of such a team......can you post a link ???
Wikipedia havent got them listed as a team playing in the Iraqi league.
In fact the only FC Babylon I can find play on the Android game TOP ELEVEN

Morning Corky

How young are you mate.

All together now.

"By the Rivers of Babylon etc etc"

Quiet on the forum.

Mr Happy not laughing I see!

I'm all for optimism, but you lads are dreaming if you think Bony would for a moment entertain the notion of signing with us. Given what he's made salary-wise throughout his career, what we could offer him is probably of negligible difference to him compared to just not playing.

If I end up being wrong, great, I'd be delighted to be so. But I think we should be happy that he's been around the club and hopefully teaching Tristan and the others a few things.

JonD wrote:The forum being quiet shouldn't be your cue to type rubbish. Why don't you do more of your "historical County figures" stuff? That was interesting.
JonD come on please take a chill pill.

A bit of light heartedness does nobody any harm, or maybe it does by your response. :cheers:

Hope to do Len Hill later.

Smile it wont hurt mate. :lol:

njbh86 wrote:I'm all for optimism, but you lads are dreaming if you think Bony would for a moment entertain the notion of signing with us. Given what he's made salary-wise throughout his career, what we could offer him is probably of negligible difference to him compared to just not playing.

If I end up being wrong, great, I'd be delighted to be so. But I think we should be happy that he's been around the club and hopefully teaching Tristan and the others a few things.
Spot on.

Its totally ridiculous.

Being serious now his agent could get him a gig in China and earn a fortune.

Cheers

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
njbh86 wrote:I'm all for optimism, but you lads are dreaming if you think Bony would for a moment entertain the notion of signing with us. Given what he's made salary-wise throughout his career, what we could offer him is probably of negligible difference to him compared to just not playing.

Spot on.

Its totally ridiculous.

Being serious now his agent could get him a gig in China and earn a fortune.

Cheers
Why hasn't his agent done this?

Perhaps a contract until January could put him back in the 'shop window'? It would then leave him free again to gain a signing on fee in January. It would be up to him to show that he still can do the business though!