Wilfried Bony

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Justanordinaryfan

Re: Wilfried Bony

Postby Justanordinaryfan » January 11th, 2020, 11:54 pm

Lol freeloading .... yeah he’s driving all the way down here for scrambled eggs on toast.

I’m sure there’s a two way arrangement here .... prob the media’s worded this way for people to get the hump .. and guess what .....
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: Wilfried Bony

Postby lowandhard » January 12th, 2020, 4:33 pm

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Lol freeloading .... yeah he’s driving all the way down here for scrambled eggs on toast.

I’m sure there’s a two way arrangement here .... prob the media’s worded this way for people to get the hump .. and guess what .....


Well apart from our hospitality ( presumably the pasta meals and energy drinks :grin: ) he’s getting to use all the training facilities and the advantage of training with professional footballers - not something the average local gym provides. If he’s not providing a fee or working for us, I’d say he’s freeloading. If he’s doing work, is he coaching? If so is he coaching the strikers?
no avatar
User

Justanordinaryfan

Re: Wilfried Bony

Postby Justanordinaryfan » January 12th, 2020, 9:35 pm

Doing work with our strikers is how it’s been reported by the club previously
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: Wilfried Bony

Postby lowandhard » January 13th, 2020, 9:28 am

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Doing work with our strikers is how it’s been reported by the club previously


Fair enough, premiership experience is in short supply at our gaff.
no avatar
User

Justanordinaryfan

Re: Wilfried Bony

Postby Justanordinaryfan » January 13th, 2020, 11:43 am

I agree mate.
Not sure if his doing his badges over Spytty and has got to know Flynny from there ?
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: Wilfried Bony

Postby lowandhard » January 13th, 2020, 1:11 pm

Justanordinaryfan wrote:I agree mate.
Not sure if his doing his badges over Spytty and has got to know Flynny from there ?


Maybe so, Ledley is apparently, - according to a poster on here recently .
User avatar
User

Baladabadi

Re: Wilfried Bony

Postby Baladabadi » January 28th, 2020, 9:51 pm

Bony has signed for Ittihad in Saudi Arabia.
Previous

Who is online

Powered by phpBB ®