Flynny new deal

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Posts

8816

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby lowandhard » November 28th, 2019, 6:39 pm

supporter wrote:I think Amond's comments in today's Argus tell us all we need to know about the manager's relationship with the player's which appears to be excellent.


Indeed, it’s very good to hear that! Amond was a great signing and a great asset to the club in other ways too. The same applies to Flynny and while many of us have moaned about the playing style at the moment , I certainly haven’t heard of anyone asking for the managers head. I’ve heard the odd “ Flynn out! “ shout but when you look you see the joker has a grin from ear to ear. Let’s hope we get that vital win tomorrow, it’s a pity that we’re not sending a full complement of fans to this one.
User avatar
User

Mr Figo

Posts

906

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby Mr Figo » November 28th, 2019, 11:26 pm

Podge has installed himself in the pantheon of goalscorers of this club's history and is a honest professional. But let's not rest on the past and be nostalgic - he needs to start scoring goals which he is contracted to do. His commitment to the club and his work with the youngsters cannot be questioned and is commendable but going forward in the season he has to start scoring goals - along with Matt. I really hope Flynny can address this and the supply to him is one of the issues that needs addressing. He is now the other side of 30 and I really hope this is a blip rather than the start of a decline for the duration of his contract.
no avatar
User

njbh86

Posts

150

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby njbh86 » November 29th, 2019, 8:55 am

Amond definitely needs to start scoring to put an end to his recent drought of... *checks notes*... 1 game

This board is wild sometimes.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

15033

Location

MT

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby Exile 1976 » November 29th, 2019, 9:28 am

njbh86 wrote:Amond definitely needs to start scoring to put an end to his recent drought of... *checks notes*... 1 game

This board is wild sometimes.



Yep. Add to that the fact he’s scored 4 more goals than his nearest fellow County striker. I’d say the other forwards need to up their game, not him
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

12525

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby Stan A. Einstein » November 29th, 2019, 7:10 pm

rncfc wrote:

but I don't think the recent blip justifies the pant-pissing we see on here from a select few.



Fair enough.

Now could you name those who you say are the 'select few'? And can you flag up some examples of 'pant-pissing'?
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Posts

6768

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby neilcork68 » November 30th, 2019, 12:10 am

not me.....I work in the Pharmacy industry and can get hold of CATHETA'S :wink:
User avatar
User

lowandhard

Posts

8816

Location

Peoples Republic of Malpas

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby lowandhard » November 30th, 2019, 12:59 am

neilcork68 wrote:not me.....I work in the Pharmacy industry and can get hold of CATHETA'S :wink:


:grin: Perhaps you should know how to spell them then mate! :grin: only jossing you ( I’m a retired hospital pharmacist )
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

12525

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby Stan A. Einstein » November 30th, 2019, 10:26 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:

but I don't think the recent blip justifies the pant-pissing we see on here from a select few.



Fair enough.

Now could you name those who you say are the 'select few'? And can you flag up some examples of 'pant-pissing'?



I'm still waiting mate.
no avatar
User

neilcork68

Posts

6768

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby neilcork68 » November 30th, 2019, 8:03 pm

lowandhard wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:not me.....I work in the Pharmacy industry and can get hold of CATHETA'S :wink:


:grin: Perhaps you should know how to spell them then mate! :grin: only jossing you ( I’m a retired hospital pharmacist )



We have P.I. versions in work that are spelt Catheta............Generic version are spelt Catheter :lol:
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

4214

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby rncfc » November 30th, 2019, 8:09 pm

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:

but I don't think the recent blip justifies the pant-pissing we see on here from a select few.



Fair enough.

Now could you name those who you say are the 'select few'? And can you flag up some examples of 'pant-pissing'?



I'm still waiting mate.


You'll be waiting a while, I have better things to do with my time.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1360

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » November 30th, 2019, 8:19 pm

rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:

but I don't think the recent blip justifies the pant-pissing we see on here from a select few.



Fair enough.

Now could you name those who you say are the 'select few'? And can you flag up some examples of 'pant-pissing'?



I'm still waiting mate.


You'll be waiting a while, I have better things to do with my time.


Why make it up in the first place then?
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

4214

Location

Caerphilly

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby rncfc » November 30th, 2019, 8:32 pm

It's not made up. You are one of the major culprit. It's always doom or delight, never any middle ground. Last night has been the notable exception.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1360

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » November 30th, 2019, 8:38 pm

rncfc wrote:It's not made up. You are one of the major culprit. It's always doom or delight, never any middle ground. Last night has been the notable exception.

Glad we agree on something.

Heres to a positive future then :cheers:
no avatar
User

Stan A. Einstein

Posts

12525

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby Stan A. Einstein » November 30th, 2019, 11:16 pm

:bounce:
rncfc wrote:It's not made up. You are one of the major culprit. It's always doom or delight, never any middle ground. Last night has been the notable exception.



Yes it is.

You been busted.
no avatar
User

Triangle

Posts

3620

Location

With the Panthers

Re: Flynny new deal

Postby Triangle » December 1st, 2019, 1:03 am

Stan A. Einstein wrote::bounce:
rncfc wrote:It's not made up. You are one of the major culprit. It's always doom or delight, never any middle ground. Last night has been the notable exception.



Yes it is.

You been busted.


This doesn't half remind of a justice served by none other than the .......

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-aWyACsGdLY

:cheers: No malice intended.
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests

Powered by phpBB ®