Re: Flynny new deal

I have always liked Flynn and would never barrack him or the players during a game but they cannot be without criticism.
Our forays in the transfer market have been disastrous and one wonders just how we target the players we have brought in and subsequently quickly shipped out or ignored.
As regards comments above regarding the length of the manager’s contract, it certainly doesn’t seem that wise in retrospect, does it?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:With a 3 month release clause, length of contract ceases to be an issue.
Are you sure there is one? I doubt there is.
No. It sounds like neither of us are certain that with the changes to the board, that commitment will have been fulfilled. However, I don't see it as a big issue.

Await grief but if we loose Wednesday season is over.
Maybe the time to look for a fresh team for next season or even at least a few fresh faces to help.
Waynes superb dead ball tactics have gone completely and what is Lennie bringing to the table.
GF said we were going for it this season.
Signings pre season in general awful and the January batch possibly just as bad.

Amberexile wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:If its a 12 month severance we should pay it.........SACK HIM now
Who would you appoint in his place?
Sorry Amber but that's always the standard reply.
Clearly there is nobody in the whole of the UK capable of doing a better job for us than our current manager.
We voted the board in so lets see .
We are all humble fans at the end of the day.

Amberexile wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:Paul Tisdale
It would be an interesting experiment to see what he would be capable of on our playing budget.
Personally I think what we would learn most about Flynn's level of performance.
The final line of defence. Could anyone else do any better?

Since September our form is that of relegation. Next season worries me. And in truth I don't think Flynn will be able to turn things around. Unfortunately Flynn always has an excuse. And that, for me, is his fatal flaw.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
It would be an interesting experiment to see what he would be capable of on our playing budget.

Since September our form is that of relegation. Next season worries me. And in truth I don't think Flynn will be able to turn things around. Unfortunately Flynn always has an excuse. And that, for me, is his fatal flaw.
Defence?

Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:

Defence?
Yes. 8)