Re: What are you doing?

chepstowamber wrote:
rncfc wrote:I've only ever attended a park run once. Clocked about 22 minutes and thought "**** it, I can't be that unfit".
That's a very good time, my PB is 26 mins 36 secs and I've been doing it for just over a year, I'm nearly 60 so I'm happy with that.
Chris
Definitely a good time is that at 60! I was in my early thirties when I did that. I imagine I'd be somewhat slower if I got up and did one at the moment.

Park run this morning in the mud.
29.48 not bad for 70. 122nd out of nearly 400.
28 seconds of my PB 7 years ago.
Mrs Frank disappeared and was never seen until the end 26.40.
Again not bad at 65.
She had the highest percentage in the run age for age 78.55%.
We were both first in our age groups.
Shopping and TV the rest of the day but just finished last nights Murgal with a glass of Malbec courtesy of Aldis.

Cheers

Normally I can only get to County games if I'm not refereeing on a Saturday afternoon, typical today that most local parks matches were called off and County were having a rest day. Instead, I refereed a fantastic Welsh Schools FA girls game before heading to work. Great standard of football and equally good conduct by all parents, players and coaches. Makes my job with a whistle enjoyable and worthwhile.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Normally I can only get to County games if I'm not refereeing on a Saturday afternoon, typical today that most local parks matches were called off and County were having a rest day. Instead, I refereed a fantastic Welsh Schools FA girls game before heading to work. Great standard of football and equally good conduct by all parents, players and coaches. Makes my job with a whistle enjoyable and worthwhile.
Nice to hear

Picked up the van after its mot then ended up shopping in Tewkesbury with the missus while following the scores on me phone. Results went okay for us Bradford looking dangerous. They should never be in league 2, big enough for the premier lge but something must have gone wrong there.