Re: MOTM Scunthorpe home

Labadie for me. Total facking nuisance especially first half, wound either there 22 or 12 right up and good to see him get protection from the ref, then disciplined second half. Case for all the others mentioned plus everyone of the back 5. Sat there yesterday 35 minutes in and just knew we were going to win.

Coxy wrote:Good to see this MOTM voting is continuing after previous niggling.
Podge for me please. A hardworking performance supported by a goal and cleverly bringing down the ball with snow on it to set up Sheehan for the winner.
Yes its nice to see Padraig getting some genuine votes at last.
Well done.
Regarding your first sentence, yes for sure now that Daftas has taken over the reigns.
Looking forward to the updates and running totals shortly.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Podge for me please. A hardworking performance supported by a goal and cleverly bringing down the ball with snow on it to set up Sheehan for the winner.
Well done.
Regarding your first sentence, yes for sure now that Daftas has taken over the reigns.
Nah not happening from me mate, you cocked it up when you omitted votes to suit your agenda, if anyone can make sense of Harps points system and can be bothered to do it they can carry on

daftasfxxx wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Well done.
Nah not happening from me mate, you cocked it up when you omitted votes to suit your agenda, if anyone can make sense of Harps points system and can be bothered to do it they can carry on
You slightly got that wrong when in fact it was you sunshine who deliberately cocked it up for everyone by voting for Padraig 4 games on the trot.
Now that is an agenda. :lol: :lol:
When not a single person on here had put a vote in since the season started.
I politely asked everyone to put a reason for their vote and you just kept sticking Amond down.
You know you cocked it up for everyone even your pal voting twice then.
The second time for Padraig.
Why start the thread this time.
Its obvious pal you just wanted to **** it up.
If you cannot understand how it works you cannot have anything between your ears.
Like I said its pointless if one idiot and a couple of his cronies chip in.
Every time your 1 vote was sent in it meant Padraig was higher than everybody apart from Josh & Ryan in the running totals.
Appreciate you will not understand that but that's not my problem.
Anyway folks don't waste your time voting as the fella with the ideal user name has f++++d it up for everyone.
Cheers.

ps Very pleased that Padraig had a good game yesterday.

Afternoon everyone.

It is pretty clear that a lot of Contributors enjoy MOM so regardless of one individuals attempts to wreck
it we will continue to run it.
Therefore I will count all Daftas votes for Padraig (only person he has voted for this season) plus the 2 other last minute votes after Carlisle which again were just being daft.
Ref 23 having already voted his second vote for Padraig will clearly not count.
As I have no agenda the running totals will all have to be amended which will take a bit of time.
Hopefully I will sort out later on.
Anyway keep voting for your genuine MOM please.

All the best and a great nervous result earlier today.
We can beat South Africa.