Quick snapshot:
PLAYED...............5
WON....................3
DRAWN...............1
LOST....................1
FOR......................6
AGAINST..............6
POINTS...............10 from a possible 15 = 67%

At 67%, Crawley Town are amongst our most fruitful opponents in terms of gaining points against them. That said, they are in reality probably due another victory over us.

EDIT* Here are some examples of other opponents under Flynn, just to put Crawley into context:

Exeter City.......61%
Cheltenham.....58%
Crewe Alex......56%
FGR.................33%

Re: Mike Flynn's EFL record against Crawley:

Funny how the mind works. I have always thought we don't do well against Crawley, but that's obviously not so. Perhaps it's my impression that it's usually a dull and uninspiring match that is clouding my memory of results.

Edit: Maybe going back before Flynn's time might show up some poor results. My dislike of Crawley goes back to non league and Steve Evans' time in charge.

excessbee wrote:Funny how the mind works. I have always thought we don't do well against Crawley, but that's obviously not so. Perhaps it's my impression that it's usually a dull and uninspiring match that is clouding my memory of results.

Edit: Maybe going back before Flynn's time might show up some poor results. My dislike of Crawley goes back to non league and Steve Evans' time in charge.
My one unshakeable memory of Crawley is the awful 0-3 home defeat under Butcher, one of the poorest, if not the poorest,performances since moving to RP.

excessbee wrote:Funny how the mind works. I have always thought we don't do well against Crawley, but that's obviously not so. Perhaps it's my impression that it's usually a dull and uninspiring match that is clouding my memory of results.

After beating them away in the JPT in 2013 (my only visit to their ground, I knew 10% of the away fans that night :lol: ), we didn't get a decent League result against Crawley in the first few years, as we lost the first 3 league games. Have made up for it since, but that initial set of results probably conditioned expectations.