County Quiz - Jamma

Good Evening!

Well done to whoever is behind this venture, the County Quiz continues!

This time it’s all about “Jamma”

How well do you know our striker?

No googling allowed!

I got five, most just guesses, especially as I don’t do Twitter!

I will probably get beaten again by Mrs in Npton!

How did you do?

Phil in Northampton

Re: County Quiz - Jamma

Good Morning

Frank/Harps

I find your reply quite disrespectful, I can understand now how you get into so many spats on here. That’s a shame as you are as County committed as the rest of us. You did the same on another thread if I recall, other people getting pleasure in what suits them, you said something along the lines of “ sod word association “.
Don’t complain when your man of the match thread gets sabotaged.
To quote the gambling companies...

When the fun stops.....

Phil in Northampton

Re: County Quiz - Jamma

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Morning

Frank/Harps

I find your reply quite disrespectful, I can understand now how you get into so many spats on here. That’s a shame as you are as County committed as the rest of us. You did the same on another thread if I recall, other people getting pleasure in what suits them, you said something along the lines of “ sod word association “.
Don’t complain when your man of the match thread gets sabotaged.
To quote the gambling companies...

When the fun stops.....

Phil in Northampton
Morning Phil

Apologies if you find my comment disrespectful to you.

I was just stating a fact that Jamille was way off form again last night, nothing against whatever quiz you are playing.

Agree I was going off thread, got to take you to task on the word association though as virtually everybody messed it up from the start so it was pointless.
No idea why you are picking myself out there as it was hopeless trying to keep it going with some of the replies.

Anyway cheers and good luck with this thread.

Frank