Re: MOM Crawley

Corpaboy wrote:
johnny1972 wrote:Inniss for me looks a quality player, as for looking a liability on the floor you must watch a different game to me.
So when he called out to Wilmott towards the end "Leave it ! I've got it !" when a long ball came his way , and then promptly shinned it straight into the path of an on-coming Crawley forward , that means he's a class player ??
Could've lost us the game .

I'm not saying he had a bad game , but the jury is still out for me , sorry .
A defender his size is expected to win everything in the air , surely ?
Doesnt make him "class"

That should have been a free kick. When I was playing, it was always impressed on me that if you wanted the ball and another player was in its trajectory, you had to call your name. Perhaps the rule has changed.

Sheehan for me. Class performance.

Thought Innis did ok but he does tend to get distracted and get dragged out of position. This led to the goal on Sat.

He seems to ignore OB's line when defending and i saw both argue with Flynn mid match but not 100% what about.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:
johnny1972 wrote:Inniss for me looks a quality player, as for looking a liability on the floor you must watch a different game to me.
So when he called out to Wilmott towards the end "Leave it ! I've got it !" when a long ball came his way , and then promptly shinned it straight into the path of an on-coming Crawley forward , that means he's a class player ??

Doesnt make him "class"
Corpa
You can get a majority verdict 11-1 though.
Made a mistake recovered ran back and took the ball back of the forward.
Class at our level.
Your opinion , Harps
All I'll say is that every long throw in , or set piece was aimed high at him , and he didn't win anywhere near half of them .
And he looks vulnerable with the ball at his feet

Hope he does become a great addition for us , but like I've said , the Jury is still out for me and when Mickey D is back , Innis will be on the bench

Corpaboy wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:

Doesnt make him "class"
Corpa
You can get a majority verdict 11-1 though.
Made a mistake recovered ran back and took the ball back of the forward.
Class at our level.
Your opinion , Harps
All I'll say is that every long throw in , or set piece was aimed high at him , and he didn't win anywhere near half of them .
And he looks vulnerable with the ball at his feet

Hope he does become a great addition for us , but like I've said , the Jury is still out for me and when Mickey D is back , Innis will be on the bench
Corpa got a feeling that it will be a fair while until Micky gets back to his best.
Happy to have a bet that OB would be dropped before Ryan.
You could clearly see that all dead ball situations were based around Inniss.
After the biting ban if Flynny didn't seriously rate him he would be gone.
Opinions of course but I think myself and the majority commenting on this thread think you are probably wrong here

Cheers

Now closed

Sheehan 12 votes
Inniss 10 votes
Amond 1 vote
O'Brien 1 vote

Ongoing

Sheehan 40 points 113 Votes
Haynes 25 points 50 votes
Amond 17 points 15 votes
Bennett 12 points 30 votes
Labadie 11 points 20 votes
Wilmott 8 points 31 votes
Abrahams 8 points 18 votes
Inniss 7 points 15 votes
King 7 points 5 votes
Howkins 6 points 6 votes
O'Brien 6 points 4 votes
Dolan 3 points 2 votes
Matt 2 points 1 vote
Nurse 1 point 2 votes.

In total we have had so far 312 votes so thank you all.