Intriguing point from Board meeting notes

Very last point under Any Other Business:
Chairman’s Box: KW raised the issue of a seating plan for home matches and the view that directors should not stand to watch games. This was agreed.
I’d be fascinated to hear from one of our Directors about the rationale behind this. Personally, I have a lot more respect for a director who stands alongside the “normal” supporters rather than scurrying off to the Chairman’s box.

Anyone from the Board care to elucidate?

Re: Intriguing point from Board meeting notes

Kairdiff Exile wrote:Very last point under Any Other Business:
Chairman’s Box: KW raised the issue of a seating plan for home matches and the view that directors should not stand to watch games. This was agreed.
I’d be fascinated to hear from one of our Directors about the rationale behind this. Personally, I have a lot more respect for a director who stands alongside the “normal” supporters rather than scurrying off to the Chairman’s box.

Anyone from the Board care to elucidate?
Perhaps its more to do with standing in the Directors Box/area, contravening the (pathetic) ground regulations?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Another point I found hard to understand that a temporary academy manager has been appointed and his priority is to be FINANCE!!!

Not bringing along the potential of current players.

It appears that once again we have no Retail Manager and no General manager either

"6: OPERATIONAL
GF reported on a number of operational issues.
Vacancies for Retail Manager and General Manager were in the process of being advertised."

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Another point I found hard to understand that a temporary academy manager has been appointed and his priority is to be FINANCE!!!

Not bringing along the potential of current players.

It appears that once again we have no Retail Manager and no General manager either
It's the finance of the academy. Lots of kids not up to date on subs if I'm reading the emails I've been getting correctly.

With all due respect to the club, they definitely view the academy as a money making exercise rather than a footballing one. That's not necessarily a dig at them, but it's 100% the case.