Re: Salford City Club Statement

I remember the incident at Sutton. In my opinion the cow asked for it. The bloke clearly had asked for milk, two sugars, light on milk and only slightly stirred anti - clockwise. The woman, if you can call her that, blatantly stirred his tea clockwise for starters.

If that's your attitude to customer service then you can expect a verbal thrashing.

rncfc wrote:I remember the incident at Sutton. In my opinion the cow asked for it. The bloke clearly had asked for milk, two sugars, light on milk and only slightly stirred anti - clockwise. The woman, if you can call her that, blatantly stirred his tea clockwise for starters.

If that's your attitude to customer service then you can expect a verbal thrashing.
Must have been a different incident. The chap I'm thinking of if front of a couple of his mates asked very crudely for oral sex.

If that's your attitude to women then you can expect to die a virgin.

daftasfxxx wrote:That's my trouble Stan, I react to situations like these, more often than not regretting it, I usually find most are all mouth, like you I'm mid fifties and wear glasses
I'm well into my 60's now, I was younger then. My only point is that that in any large group there will always be a tiny minority who drag us all down. Unfortunately group mentality can take over and in cases I have dealt with those intervening often end up taking a pasting.

One of the very good things about this board is that notwithstanding our arguments nobody threatens or condones violence.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:I remember the incident at Sutton. In my opinion the cow asked for it. The bloke clearly had asked for milk, two sugars, light on milk and only slightly stirred anti - clockwise. The woman, if you can call her that, blatantly stirred his tea clockwise for starters.

Must have been a different incident. The chap I'm thinking of if front of a couple of his mates asked very crudely for oral sex.

My incident didn't actually happen, my story was a symptom of being off work for a month and being hugely bored in the daytimes.

rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

My incident didn't actually happen, my story was a symptom of being off work for a month and being hugely bored in the daytimes.
Really?
Its okay to call a women a "Cow" in Caerphilly then.
Marvellous :roll: