Salford City Club Statement

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Re: Salford City Club Statement

Postby Corpaboy » November 5th, 2019, 8:57 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Am amazed nobody seems to have seen the Video on Facebook.
JonD is being polite.
The lady (slag) is shown firstly V signing both hands at the Stewards and County fans across from her.
She then goes into simulated sex movements laughing all the time.
Finishing with slashing knife movements across her throat.
Guess in her twenties.
Somebodies daughter :roll:

I have seen said video , Harps , and have to agree .....
What a complete SLAPPER !!!
I wonder if she realises that one of Salfords owners , and also the current Wales Team Manager , is in fact a "sheep shagger" ?

Would love to see her do the same routine in front of him next time he is seen in the Directors Box at a Salford home game !!!

Walked through their "mob" of at least 10 chavs on my way out of the ground and couldn't help but think I'd stumbled into the Chatsworth Estate !!! SCATTER !!!!

They now have to be up there with one of my least favourite clubs ...... must be something in the air up in Manc Land .....
no avatar
User

rncfc

Caerphilly

Postby rncfc » November 5th, 2019, 9:22 pm

Don't hold Salford responsible. We had the same when we first got back into the bigger leagues. It's just the way society seems to work. I'm sure most of Salfords fans are sound as.
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Postby Corpaboy » November 5th, 2019, 9:43 pm

rncfc wrote:Don't hold Salford responsible. We had the same when we first got back into the bigger leagues. It's just the way society seems to work. I'm sure most of Salfords fans are sound as.

Mate . They brought 140 fans . Out of that 140 , one runs onto the pitch and slips like a TIT after they scored . Another lovely young lass flashes V's , gyrates her hips and simulates shagging a sheep (although if that's the way a sheep is shagged without waders and a pair of braces , then I'm doing something wrong ! :roll: ) , whilst indicating that she's going to slash someone's throat . And then there's the incident where a female steward has her nose broken .

That's 3 incidents out of 140 fans ........ I'd love to know what you mean by "most of Salfords fans are sound as" ???

Scummy as hell
Can't wait for the away game !!!
User

UPTHEPORT

The Republic of Malpas

Postby UPTHEPORT » November 6th, 2019, 7:30 pm

Two Salford fans arrested
User

SJG99

The End of the Hedge

Postby SJG99 » November 10th, 2019, 1:05 pm

Corpaboy wrote:That's 3 incidents out of 140 fans ........ I'd love to know what you mean by "most of Salfords fans are sound as" ???

That's 2.14% of their travelling fanbase. Meaning 97.86% were... "sound as". Maths is your friend.
no avatar
User

Willthiswork

Rank

Postby Willthiswork » November 10th, 2019, 6:04 pm

no avatar
User

mad norm

In a Station Lane not as long as Warnhams

Postby mad norm » November 10th, 2019, 7:05 pm

Willthiswork wrote:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-50367340

Dear Willthiswork.
Why are you posting this link?
Are we meant to somehow assume it has some relevance to a few Dickhead Salford fans?
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Postby Corpaboy » November 10th, 2019, 9:43 pm

SJG99 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:That's 3 incidents out of 140 fans ........ I'd love to know what you mean by "most of Salfords fans are sound as" ???

That's 2.14% of their travelling fanbase. Meaning 97.86% were... "sound as". Maths is your friend.

And how many times have you heard of "2 out of 140 away fans" being arrested at Rodney Parade ?? Forget percentages ! They were dog awful , simple as .

They should stick to getting plastered at rugby league games . Or getting the shit seats at Old Trafford for the games no fecker wants to go to anymore .

I wonder if the BBC will run another "fly on the wall" documentary on them now , just to show how "sound" their fan base is ? Now that would be interesting ........
SCATTER !
no avatar
User

Corpaboy

Postby Corpaboy » November 10th, 2019, 9:46 pm

A 20 year old FEMALE was arrested for head butting a female steward and breaking her nose ?!!!

A right "sound lot" they are !
User

gazza

Swindonia

Postby gazza » November 10th, 2019, 11:10 pm

You stay classy Salford ...

https://bbc.in/33yngKZ
Previous