Re: Ball number 26

Just speculating. All it needs is for Millwall to say 'we don't want him to play'. Not cup tied by having played for us, but unavailable for selection. Therefore we can count him as one of our team unable to play in the Cup because of his international duties. He would be unavailable - but for other reasons.

excessbee wrote:Just speculating. All it needs is for Millwall to say 'we don't want him to play'. Not cup tied by having played for us, but unavailable for selection. Therefore we can count him as one of our team unable to play in the Cup because of his international duties. He would be unavailable - but for other reasons.
I believe that Millwall did not give permission for him to play at Grimsby last Saturday.

Got to get past Grimsby first, but I watched the Final Score coverage which had a lot of Orient v Maldon & Tiptree - they did a LOT of dribbling and running from midfield, so I hope Labadie is fit because when Bury did that to us last season we escaped by the skin of our teeth. You'd think they'd be a bit suspect at the back though, so we could probably ride our luck and get away with one like we did at Met Police last season. But Grimsby first...