Re: Meanwhile at Legoland - More 'Flynny off' speculation?

Well I didn't see this one coming so soon at all. We all knew that he was due to leave at the end of this season. I thought that MF would be a good candidate then if he got us promotion. I'm not so sure at this stage of the season though. He desperately needs a promotion on his CV but you never know, he is a fiercely ambitious man. He's not the favourite but it wouldn't surprise me. Nowt we can do about it, just sit back and watch events unfold.

Edit at 19.38 I see that Rob Philips has already touted MF in his BBC article this evening. It's gonna be interesting.
Last edited by pembsexile on November 11th, 2019, 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

papajohn wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
ROKERITE wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Are you aloud to say Queer these days
You are if you're still living in the 1950's like me.
I'm with you! My dear old nana born in the 1890s used to use words like how queer and what a gay day but these words have all been stolen from us now
My lovely Nana used to feed us faggots and peas. The thought police would have a meltdown now.
Okay boomer. :lol:

Marky wrote:
papajohn wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
ROKERITE wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Are you aloud to say Queer these days
You are if you're still living in the 1950's like me.
I'm with you! My dear old nana born in the 1890s used to use words like how queer and what a gay day but these words have all been stolen from us now
My lovely Nana used to feed us faggots and peas. The thought police would have a meltdown now.
Okay boomer. :lol:
er, good looking rich Boomer actually :flower:

CaerfilliJacko wrote:
Ugo. wrote:Second favourite and according to Pearlman on Twitter he was there yesterday but I just can't see he has anywhere near enough experience for a club who were in the Premier League last season and presumably want to get back there.
Flynny announced on his own twitter that he was there yesterday
Gets on well with Lee Johnson so could be a quick meet/chat with him over potential loans ?

Trev wrote:No chance flynny gettin that if he does compo would be massive for us snap their hands off down at legoland and sign tisdale but it aint gonna happen
If and when Mr Flynn does leave for another club, I don't think we could afford Tisdale nor would he be the right choice of replacement. Tisdale works best when he can control the whole club and bring academy players through, our problem is we either haven't funded the academy right or the young players aren't up to it just yet.

Not sure who the best person to replace MF would be, maybe Pipey or someone like Dave Challinor at Hartlepool, but don't think Tisdale would be the right appointment for us.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:
Trev wrote:No chance flynny gettin that if he does compo would be massive for us snap their hands off down at legoland and sign tisdale but it aint gonna happen
If and when Mr Flynn does leave for another club, I don't think we could afford Tisdale nor would he be the right choice of replacement. Tisdale works best when he can control the whole club and bring academy players through, our problem is we either haven't funded the academy right or the young players aren't up to it just yet.

Not sure who the best person to replace MF would be, maybe Pipey or someone like Dave Challinor at Hartlepool, but don't think Tisdale would be the right appointment for us.
We couldn't afford Tisdale? How much was he on at MK or Exeter,more than £2500 a week? I doubt it.

Percy plunkett wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:

We couldn't afford Tisdale? How much was he on at MK or Exeter,more than £2500 a week? I doubt it.
Yes, good point about MF's alleged salary. But, while no-one really knows the figures bar the club and MF, I think it's fair to say that MK Don's with their big stadium, recent history and big catchment area most probably pay their players, staff and manager more than we can.
Last edited by DeePeeNCAFC on November 12th, 2019, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.