Mickey D

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1360

Re: Mickey D

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » November 25th, 2019, 11:32 pm

The Ironsiders wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:PLEASE come back so we can get rid of Innis ASAP !!!!

So Ryan Inniss is the new fall guy then.

Far way worse performances on Saturday Corpa so lets get rid of Scott/ Labs/ Jamille and Tristan for starters. :roll:
Whoops we can't.
Now if you said Maloney you would be talking sense.
Ludicrous blaming Ryan.
The problem is not at the back but midfield and up front.
Happy to let the odd goal in as long as we put more in at the other end.
Simple.


it isn’t ludicrous blaming Ryan. he just isn’t as solid as Mickey D, no where near it. i’ve said why before, and for some reason you just pick an argument rather than acknowledging someone’s opinion.

Not picking an argument .
I just think you are wrong.
If you think we lost because of Ryan so be but you are wrong.
Micky is not available so that doesn't come into the equation.
Sorry but I just don't agree with much you have posted.
Simple
Appreciate you are new on hear but that's what a forum is.
no avatar
User

The Ironsiders

Posts

47

Re: Mickey D

Postby The Ironsiders » November 25th, 2019, 11:42 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
The Ironsiders wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:PLEASE come back so we can get rid of Innis ASAP !!!!

So Ryan Inniss is the new fall guy then.

Far way worse performances on Saturday Corpa so lets get rid of Scott/ Labs/ Jamille and Tristan for starters. :roll:
Whoops we can't.
Now if you said Maloney you would be talking sense.
Ludicrous blaming Ryan.
The problem is not at the back but midfield and up front.
Happy to let the odd goal in as long as we put more in at the other end.
Simple.


it isn’t ludicrous blaming Ryan. he just isn’t as solid as Mickey D, no where near it. i’ve said why before, and for some reason you just pick an argument rather than acknowledging someone’s opinion.

Not picking an argument .
I just think you are wrong.
If you think we lost because of Ryan so be but you are wrong.
Micky is not available so that doesn't come into the equation.
Sorry but I just don't agree with much you have posted.
Simple
Appreciate you are new on hear but that's what a forum is.


i respect your opinion. i never said we lost down to Ryan, i just feel that he is no where near as good as Mickey D. Demetriou does come into the equation because this whole thread is about him...which suggests why i’m comparing Inniss to him.
User avatar
User

JonD

Posts

2146

Location

Corridor of Uncertainty

Re: Mickey D

Postby JonD » November 26th, 2019, 7:40 am

Given Saturday was a horror show where we made a Dino Maamria team look like AC Milan for periods of the game, it's natural we go into a bit of a finger-pointing meltdown.

So here's my go. ;-)

More often than not I vote for Bennett as MOM, but in our past three games he's morphed into a fat-arsed, heavy-legged waste of space. Is he carrying an injury? There looks to be something wrong.
no avatar
User

whoareya

Posts

2336

Re: Mickey D

Postby whoareya » November 26th, 2019, 8:37 am

JonD wrote:Given Saturday was a horror show where we made a Dino Maamria team look like AC Milan for periods of the game, it's natural we go into a bit of a finger-pointing meltdown.

So here's my go. ;-)

More often than not I vote for Bennett as MOM, but in our past three games he's morphed into a fat-arsed, heavy-legged waste of space. Is he carrying an injury? There looks to be something wrong.


I think he's struggling with the Port connotation of the nickname Beno........
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1360

Re: Mickey D

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » November 26th, 2019, 9:25 am

JonD wrote:Given Saturday was a horror show where we made a Dino Maamria team look like AC Milan for periods of the game, it's natural we go into a bit of a finger-pointing meltdown.

So here's my go. ;-)

More often than not I vote for Bennett as MOM, but in our past three games he's morphed into a fat-arsed, heavy-legged waste of space. Is he carrying an injury? There looks to be something wrong.

Jon D
Think the problem is that a lot of the team are playing crap and we hear they are carrying an injury possibly.
Labs and Matt to start with plus Scott, if so why play them.
Even subs eg Dolan
All 3 have been way below form for a good few games, albeit Matt is charging around like a headless chicken, Labs is trying his best to get a Red and Bennett will be getting "who ate all the pies" if he doesn't shed some timber..
no avatar
User

The Ironsiders

Posts

47

Re: Mickey D

Postby The Ironsiders » November 26th, 2019, 1:06 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
JonD wrote:Given Saturday was a horror show where we made a Dino Maamria team look like AC Milan for periods of the game, it's natural we go into a bit of a finger-pointing meltdown.

So here's my go. ;-)

More often than not I vote for Bennett as MOM, but in our past three games he's morphed into a fat-arsed, heavy-legged waste of space. Is he carrying an injury? There looks to be something wrong.

Jon D
Think the problem is that a lot of the team are playing crap and we hear they are carrying an injury possibly.
Labs and Matt to start with plus Scott, if so why play them.
Even subs eg Dolan
All 3 have been way below form for a good few games, albeit Matt is charging around like a headless chicken, Labs is trying his best to get a Red and Bennett will be getting "who ate all the pies" if he doesn't shed some timber..


you’re very quick to put the blame on our players aren’t you?? they’re going through a bad patch...get over it!!!
Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

Powered by phpBB ®