Re: Grandstand FA Cup Round 2

Kings main problem is his kicking,he reminds me of Day on that.Townsend kicked with both feet and never worried me,he also made important saves.Strange that Giggs called King into the National squad because he was getting regular game time,since then he hasn't played.On yesterday's performance,he will have to wait,will that effect Giggs thinking.

Percy plunkett wrote:Kings main problem is his kicking,he reminds me of Day on that.Townsend kicked with both feet and never worried me,he also made important saves.Strange that Giggs called King into the National squad because he was getting regular game time,since then he hasn't played.On yesterday's performance,he will have to wait,will that effect Giggs thinking.
suspect King will play Tues now against Brighton U21s, but will have to be outstanding to get back in for the next league game.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:Kings main problem is his kicking,he reminds me of Day on that.Townsend kicked with both feet and never worried me,he also made important saves.Strange that Giggs called King into the National squad because he was getting regular game time,since then he hasn't played.On yesterday's performance,he will have to wait,will that effect Giggs thinking.
suspect King will play Tues now against Brighton U21s, but will have to be outstanding to get back in for the next league game.
Not a chance after Townsends performance yesterday.
On that Day or Townsend got to be the latter, kicking 100% plus 2 cracking saves..