Re: MOM Maldon/Tiptree

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:FN3 has clearly been on the sauce tonight, or was watching ITV instead
Tell us who you think then.
The fella was a class above anybody else on that pitch.

If you cannot see that you have a problem.

I will answer that if you dont mind.........Sheehan had a good game and was one of only 5 that came out with any credit after that hoofball demonstration from Flynns team but 10 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
7 at most

neilcork68 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:FN3 has clearly been on the sauce tonight, or was watching ITV instead

I will answer that if you dont mind.........Sheehan had a good game and was one of only 5 that came out with any credit after that hoofball demonstration from Flynns team but 10 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
7 at most
Thanks Corky, but I can respond for myself. FN3 - I've already contributed my MOM view above, take off those rose-tinted glasses and try reading others' views rather than criticising them.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

7 at most
Thanks Corky, but I can respond for myself. FN3 - I've already contributed my MOM view above, take off those rose-tinted glasses and try reading others' views rather than criticising them.
I can see you voted for Townsend thanks.
Regarding criticsm that a bit rich as all you did was take the piss out of my opinion.
Much appreciated
Not

Sheehan was excellent in the first half. It's just a shame that those playing further up the pitch couldn't make something of all the possession he carried through to them. Haynes had a good game and not much went past him. However when we ground to a halt quite soon in the second half it was Townsend who kept us in the game. His saves were the equivalent of a couple of goals, which unfortunately we were not looking like scoring. Nick Townsend gets my vote.

It's great that we won and I would have taken a draw. I thought Jeffries did ok and he will take time to settle in. He may well be better in midfield but he was needed at right back.Sheehan was really good
aInd although I have been critical of Flynn's team selection in recent weeks I thought he got it right tonight.
Some of the comments re Frank Nouble are ridiculous He generally gets it right unlike at least three 3 of the miserable contributors who constantly show their spite.

Special branch wrote:It's great that we won and I would have taken a draw. I thought Jeffries did ok and he will take time to settle in. He may well be better in midfield but he was needed at right back.Sheehan was really good
aInd although I have been critical of Flynn's team selection in recent weeks I thought he got it right tonight.
Some of the comments re Frank Nouble are ridiculous He generally gets it right unlike at least three 3 of the miserable contributors who constantly show their spite.

Not another alias Harps ???

Special branch wrote:It's great that we won and I would have taken a draw. I thought Jeffries did ok and he will take time to settle in. He may well be better in midfield but he was needed at right back.Sheehan was really good
Nice to see another contributor on the same wavelength.

Cheers

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Nice to see another contributor on the same wavelength.

Cheers

Mrs Harps ???