The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

The Ironsiders

Posts

47

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby The Ironsiders » December 2nd, 2019, 2:31 pm

i’ll have to go for Amond too. sorry harps/frank. how many accounts should i refer to?? are there any more??
no avatar
User

DeePeeNCAFC

Posts

333

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby DeePeeNCAFC » December 2nd, 2019, 2:49 pm

Seeing as things have seemingly got so bad that MF has threatened to pick himself for tomorrow's game (presumably he's short of a few quid and needs the possible win bonus), I've consulted my crystal ball and predict that Flynny will be MOM.

Presumably with him sitting in a deep midfield role we'll get back to seeing fast-flowing, pass and move football and that the team will be banned from heading or passing the ball further than 15 yards to get away from the untruthful accusation that we only play long, dirty and cynical hoofball, an unwarranted label given to us by plenty of experienced opposition managers who should know better.
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

4214

Location

Caerphilly

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby rncfc » December 2nd, 2019, 2:53 pm

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Seeing as things have seemingly got so bad that MF has threatened to pick himself for tomorrow's game (presumably he's short of a few quid and needs the possible win bonus), I've consulted my crystal ball and predict that Flynny will be MOM.

Presumably with him sitting in a deep midfield role we'll get back to seeing fast-flowing, pass and move football and that the team will be banned from heading or passing the ball further than 15 yards to get away from the untruthful accusation that we only play long, dirty and cynical hoofball, an unwarranted label given to us by plenty of experienced opposition managers who should know better.


Sorry, but tomorrow's MOTM will be Amond.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1360

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » December 2nd, 2019, 2:56 pm

The Ironsiders wrote:i’ll have to go for Amond too. sorry harps/frank. how many accounts should i refer to?? are there any more??



Think you will find MCFC & Whoarya are the same individual.

Its not rocket science.
no avatar
User

DeePeeNCAFC

Posts

333

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby DeePeeNCAFC » December 2nd, 2019, 2:58 pm

Ok sorry, I should have known better. I retract my nomination and go for Podge instead.

Ok sorry, I should have known better. I retract my nomination and go for Podge instead.

Sorry, I appear to have copied and pasted my vote twice, presumably this will now count as 2 votes for Podge?
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1360

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » December 2nd, 2019, 2:58 pm

Fourthousand wrote:Robbie for me as I can't afford to fall out with Harps

Sorry mate.
Love to see the fella get a vote when he is fit again.
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

1360

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » December 2nd, 2019, 3:00 pm

Seriously looking forward to your Alternative MOM.

No idea how many are going Tuesday.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

15033

Location

MT

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby Exile 1976 » December 2nd, 2019, 3:00 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
The Ironsiders wrote:i’ll have to go for Amond too. sorry harps/frank. how many accounts should i refer to?? are there any more??



Think you will find MCFC & Whoarya are the same individual.

Its not rocket science.



His username is R N C F C not M C F C :shock: :lol:
no avatar
User

DeePeeNCAFC

Posts

333

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby DeePeeNCAFC » December 2nd, 2019, 3:02 pm

Seeing as we're all in a jolly, lighter mood, please can I suggest we hold auditions for the weareexiles Pantomime 2019?

I think we need to get forum users to fill the following roles -

Ugly sisters (I can think of a few)
Back end of the pantomime horse (I've got someone in mind)
Panto villain (nailed on surely?)
Hero of the day
Etc
no avatar
User

Beechwood Boy

Posts

368

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby Beechwood Boy » December 2nd, 2019, 3:08 pm

I'm voting for Bale.
no avatar
User

whoareya

Posts

2336

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby whoareya » December 2nd, 2019, 3:09 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
The Ironsiders wrote:i’ll have to go for Amond too. sorry harps/frank. how many accounts should i refer to?? are there any more??



Think you will find MCFC & Whoarya are the same individual.

Its not rocket science.


Am I ?

Oops, I mean are we?
no avatar
User

whoareya

Posts

2336

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby whoareya » December 2nd, 2019, 3:13 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
The Ironsiders wrote:i’ll have to go for Amond too. sorry harps/frank. how many accounts should i refer to?? are there any more??



Think you will find MCFC & Whoarya are the same individual.

Its not rocket science.



His username is R N C F C not M C F C :shock: :lol:


It's a decoy tactic to deflect away from the Jolly/Harps scandal.
no avatar
User

whoareya

Posts

2336

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby whoareya » December 2nd, 2019, 3:16 pm

rncfc wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Seeing as things have seemingly got so bad that MF has threatened to pick himself for tomorrow's game (presumably he's short of a few quid and needs the possible win bonus), I've consulted my crystal ball and predict that Flynny will be MOM.

Presumably with him sitting in a deep midfield role we'll get back to seeing fast-flowing, pass and move football and that the team will be banned from heading or passing the ball further than 15 yards to get away from the untruthful accusation that we only play long, dirty and cynical hoofball, an unwarranted label given to us by plenty of experienced opposition managers who should know better.


Sorry, but tomorrow's MOTM will be Amond.


It couldn't have been Robbie anyway as he's unavailable - Harps has lost the key to the shackles he keeps Robbie in.

He's not injured, he's in his cellar.
no avatar
User

Fourthousand

Posts

726

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby Fourthousand » December 2nd, 2019, 3:20 pm

whoareya wrote:
rncfc wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Seeing as things have seemingly got so bad that MF has threatened to pick himself for tomorrow's game (presumably he's short of a few quid and needs the possible win bonus), I've consulted my crystal ball and predict that Flynny will be MOM.

Presumably with him sitting in a deep midfield role we'll get back to seeing fast-flowing, pass and move football and that the team will be banned from heading or passing the ball further than 15 yards to get away from the untruthful accusation that we only play long, dirty and cynical hoofball, an unwarranted label given to us by plenty of experienced opposition managers who should know better.


Sorry, but tomorrow's MOTM will be Amond.


It couldn't have been Robbie anyway as he's unavailable - Harps has lost the key to the shackles he keeps Robbie in.

He's not injured, he's in his cellar.


His Cellar Fella
no avatar
User

rncfc

Posts

4214

Location

Caerphilly

Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Postby rncfc » December 2nd, 2019, 3:37 pm

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
The Ironsiders wrote:i’ll have to go for Amond too. sorry harps/frank. how many accounts should i refer to?? are there any more??



Think you will find MCFC & Whoarya are the same individual.

Its not rocket science.


It's clearly too complicated for you though.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests

Powered by phpBB ®