Re: The REAL M&T MOTM thread

Seeing as things have seemingly got so bad that MF has threatened to pick himself for tomorrow's game (presumably he's short of a few quid and needs the possible win bonus), I've consulted my crystal ball and predict that Flynny will be MOM.

Presumably with him sitting in a deep midfield role we'll get back to seeing fast-flowing, pass and move football and that the team will be banned from heading or passing the ball further than 15 yards to get away from the untruthful accusation that we only play long, dirty and cynical hoofball, an unwarranted label given to us by plenty of experienced opposition managers who should know better.

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Seeing as things have seemingly got so bad that MF has threatened to pick himself for tomorrow's game (presumably he's short of a few quid and needs the possible win bonus), I've consulted my crystal ball and predict that Flynny will be MOM.

Presumably with him sitting in a deep midfield role we'll get back to seeing fast-flowing, pass and move football and that the team will be banned from heading or passing the ball further than 15 yards to get away from the untruthful accusation that we only play long, dirty and cynical hoofball, an unwarranted label given to us by plenty of experienced opposition managers who should know better.
Sorry, but tomorrow's MOTM will be Amond.

Seeing as we're all in a jolly, lighter mood, please can I suggest we hold auditions for the weareexiles Pantomime 2019?

I think we need to get forum users to fill the following roles -

Ugly sisters (I can think of a few)
Back end of the pantomime horse (I've got someone in mind)
Panto villain (nailed on surely?)
Hero of the day
Etc

Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
The Ironsiders wrote:i’ll have to go for Amond too. sorry harps/frank. how many accounts should i refer to?? are there any more??

Think you will find MCFC & Whoarya are the same individual.

Its not rocket science.

His username is R N C F C not M C F C :shock: :lol:
It's a decoy tactic to deflect away from the Jolly/Harps scandal.

rncfc wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Seeing as things have seemingly got so bad that MF has threatened to pick himself for tomorrow's game (presumably he's short of a few quid and needs the possible win bonus), I've consulted my crystal ball and predict that Flynny will be MOM.

It couldn't have been Robbie anyway as he's unavailable - Harps has lost the key to the shackles he keeps Robbie in.

He's not injured, he's in his cellar.

whoareya wrote:
rncfc wrote:

It couldn't have been Robbie anyway as he's unavailable - Harps has lost the key to the shackles he keeps Robbie in.

He's not injured, he's in his cellar.
His Cellar Fella