Re: Exiles Grandstand Bradford

That's 4 on the bounce.
I shot on goal in last minute of injury time
1 corner.
Guarantee Flynny will blame injuries.
Every player on that park was in the squad including our regular 3 up front.
Total fkin joke.
Pity the lads that went up.
Dropped down another place in table also.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:That's 4 on the bounce.
I shot on goal in last minute of injury time
1 corner.
Guarantee Flynny will blame injuries.
Every player on that park was in the squad including our regular 3 up front.
Total fkin joke.
Pity the lads that went up.
Dropped down another place in table also.

Or me for doubting his tactics :lol:
We are not Real Madrid..................We are REAL Shite and not getting any better irrelevant of what bull shite he spouts to the press...We are playing equally as bad as we were under Westley.........
The players may be trying as hard as they can but they are playing without any tactics Hoofball at best. Nobody , even me has doubted that , its HIS tactics and leadership being questioned
We play ok against Brighton kids trying to play football with the youth players. He changes the team to bring in his experienced players and its back to the usual crap

G Guest wrote:Anyone else think that Inniss is a liability?
I've been saying that since the first game he played for us , but I got shot down by many on here !!!

Can't comment on today as I wasn't there .
But , every time the lad has the ball at his feet , he's got "howler" written all over him !

We need Mickey D back ASAP .

Corpaboy wrote:
G Guest wrote:Anyone else think that Inniss is a liability?
I've been saying that since the first game he played for us , but I got shot down by many on here !!!

Can't comment on today as I wasn't there .
But , every time the lad has the ball at his feet , he's got "howler" written all over him !

We need Mickey D back ASAP .
Up until the mistake, he was putting in a man of the match performance. Panic under pressure.

I am still trying to get my head round Flynny opting to start with Willmott at RB ahead of Macnamara.Rowett is going to recall him in January because he thinks he may be Championship standard,therefore let's make use of him until then.Robbie is a last resort RB,add to that his injury,has he trained this week.His lack of fitness meant that he didn't last the warmup but Flynny still picked him.Does Hats or Lennie offer advice,does Flynny just ignore it,what is he thinking.