Semenyo

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/side- ... -attacker/

According to this article Newport are hoping to get semenyo back? Could be just what’s needed to inject a bit of spark and flair into the side again. He was certainly a crowd pleaser with his goals, skills and twists and turns.

I’m surprised he’s not featuring regularly for Bristol as I’m sure he’s capable of performing in the championship. I was also a fan of bakinson too. I think we could do with those two once again personally.

Re: Semenyo

As reported by myself few days back in Bristol Rovers thread.
Bakinson was brilliant MOM first few months virtually every game then just fizzled away into rubbish.
Something went seriously wrong.

Would be pleasently surprised if Bristol city loan him back to us, as although he has had much game time recently he does seem to be part of their first team squad, and is usually on their bench isn't he?
Do we currently have a vacancy for another loan player, or if it were to happen would one of our loanees have to return to their parent club first?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:As reported by myself few days back in Bristol Rovers thread.
Bakinson was brilliant MOM first few months virtually every game then just fizzled away into rubbish.
Something went seriously wrong.
Perhaps the ball kept flying over his head :laughing3:

mad norm wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
gazza wrote:Be great to see Semenyo back. Class player.

Bakinson can stay where he is. Total and utter crap.
Bit harsh the lad started well for us tbh something went wrong don't know what mind
Piles
As you probably never saw the young lad play, maybe stick to propping the bar in Spoons?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
mad norm wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

Bit harsh the lad started well for us tbh something went wrong don't know what mind
Piles
As you probably never saw the young lad play, maybe stick to propping the bar in Spoons?
I can't... I've got piles

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Would be pleasently surprised if Bristol city loan him back to us, as although he has had much game time recently he does seem to be part of their first team squad, and is usually on their bench isn't he?
Do we currently have a vacancy for another loan player, or if it were to happen would one of our loanees have to return to their parent club first?
There is one vacancy for a loan player.The fact that Millwall refused permission for Macnamara to play in FA Cup suggests that he is going back so Flynny needs to sign a RB.

UPTHEPORT wrote:

Nah. He really was the worst. Gutless in fact. As I’ve posted before I dont care what his agent says, he was awful. I could list the moments he cost us games but so what. Waste of time.

gazza wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

Nah. He really was the worst. Gutless in fact. As I’ve posted before I dont care what his agent says, he was awful. I could list the moments he cost us games but so what. Waste of time.
One of the best players in the team for most of the pre-Christmas period, just lost his place in March when first Labadie and then Sheehan got fit. Excellent player at our level with a decent passing side around him (which we were, for a bit first half of the season).

Won 49% of our games with him and 37% without - but can't fault the run we went on, we didn't lose a game (in 90 minutes) after he was dropped.

Agree with the last post on Bakinson , great player for the first half of the season , languid style on the ball and created spaces. Second half of the season, not sure what happened - couldn't win a tackle or keep hold of the ball. Posters on the Bristol City forum are of the same opinion.
Somewhere in there is a really talented player, probably needing a good man manager as a boss.