Re: Semenyo

Tyreeq looked really good to start with,so good in fact I thought they would take him back in January.Then,starting with the Wrexham,he went down hill.He was awful against Leicester and I was surprised he stayed on.Someone on here said he was the weak link that day and got slaughtered by other posters for saying it.He never got going again and got dropped.Flynny made three bad substitutions at Wembley,one was bringing him on,he cost us the goal by getting drawn out instead of keeping his shape.He's plodded along in the U23's and not got near the first team.He has talent but,so did Tommy O'Sullivan and look where he is now.

Semenyo has got the ability to play for Bristol City and I am sure he would if they were struggling but are set fair for the play offs he is deemed not ready. He has got the physical strength and aggression needed which Bakinson does not have as yet. Currently Bakinson would add nothing to our team but Semenyo Yes he could reignite our other strikers and would score more than he misses.

somerton moss wrote:Semenyo has got the ability to play for Bristol City and I am sure he would if they were struggling but are set fair for the play offs he is deemed not ready. He has got the physical strength and aggression needed which Bakinson does not have as yet. Currently Bakinson would add nothing to our team but Semenyo Yes he could reignite our other strikers and would score more than he misses.
If Bakinson played like he did the first half of the season he would be a great addition to our current squad.

Don't know the ins and outs of why Bradford allowed Doyle down to Swindon. I guess its a loan deal until january but surely Bradford would have needed him more. He's too good for league 2, wish we had him though. As for Bakinson i would say he has alot to learn but being so young he still has time on his hands. He's national lge level at the moment. imho.

Coxy wrote:Don't know the ins and outs of why Bradford allowed Doyle down to Swindon. I guess its a loan deal until january but surely Bradford would have needed him more. He's too good for league 2, wish we had him though. As for Bakinson i would say he has alot to learn but being so young he still has time on his hands. He's national lge level at the moment. imho.
Bradford needed his wages shifting for FFP I read somewhere.

Think Bakinson would do well at Plymouth. He'd suit their style of play more than he would with us at the moment.

faerun exile wrote:Semenyo off to Swindon in Jan to replace Doyle and Bakinson linked with Plymouth.
Just read the thread about Bakinson on the Plymouth forum. He was player of the season for us apparently. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fair play I'd have awarded player of the month for August and September, but can't think where they got their information from, his agent maybe?

excessbee wrote:Just read the thread about Bakinson on the Plymouth forum. He was player of the season for us apparently. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fair play I'd have awarded player of the month for August and September, but can't think where they got their information from, his agent maybe?
If I recall correctly, wasn't he "Young Player of the Season" (an accolade awarded to a player under age of 21(?) with the most appearances during the season, rather than awarded on merit per se). So perhaps a 'half truth' maybe.