Re: Signings

Didn’t say I agreed or not I don’t pretend I know anything that goes on behind the scenes ...... but what are we going to achieve by staying away ? this club needs all the revenue it can get its hands on. I’m not an exile i live in Newport and I want to be able to watch my team play in Newport.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Plus a thousand times is not that great when you think of your age ?

I’m significantly a lot younger and would say I’ve watched easily more than a thousand whether Newport County Newport AFC or Newport County AFC !
About 20 games a season for 53 years at a conservative estimate. Having only lived in Newport for eight of those years I don't think that too bad.

I personally don't believe my views are more valid than those who have attended less often than me. I leave that to people who have to validate their views.

Back on topic, look at the figures for Elite Management players who represent or have represented Newport County. Do you believe that is acceptable?

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Didn’t say I agreed or not I don’t pretend I know anything that goes on behind the scenes ...... but what are we going to achieve by staying away ? this club needs all the revenue it can get its hands on. I’m not an exile i live in Newport and I want to be able to watch my team play in Newport.
Maybe if you started asking questions about how your club is being run you might ensure that we will continue to have a club in Newport. The club needs all the revenue it can get it's hands on you say.

Not my money until I know where it's going.

excessbee wrote:Frank, with reference to your post further up the page, in my book, including a name in a list of players which for factual reasons should not have been there is not a typo. It's a factual error. I made a typo a while back when I typed 'sets' when I meant 'seats'. Getting your facts wrong does not come into that category.
Blimey back to school at 70 I guess.
Amazing what can trouble another contributor.
Hopefully the other 45 odd names I mentioned are correct.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
excessbee wrote:Frank, with reference to your post further up the page, in my book, including a name in a list of players which for factual reasons should not have been there is not a typo. It's a factual error. I made a typo a while back when I typed 'sets' when I meant 'seats'. Getting your facts wrong does not come into that category.
You just don't get it do you? It was about you trying to dodge the criticism of your including David Pipe by saying it was a typo. If you don't understand the term 'typo', don't use it.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:Jeeez glad we don’t all think the same, really would be fucked.
Seriously take a step back, stop and try reading what has been stated on here about this very tiny agency with just 1 manager signed to it and 40% of the players associated with the County.
If you cannot see anything wrong in that fair enough.

excessbee wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
You just don't get it do you? It was about you trying to dodge the criticism of your including David Pipe by saying it was a typo. If you don't understand the term 'typo', don't use it.
Funny thing is I do but take umbrage to being called a clown.
To try and explain as you seem rather troubled I made a list of every player who has joined the club since Flynny took over.
4 lists and I typed Pipey by mistake.
Seriously I couldn't care less if that troubles you or not.
Every walk of life has a Clever clogs somewhere alas I find its you on this forum.
Shame but thanks for civil correspondence not like this Ado character.

Cheers.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Brendan, by your own admission you put yourself forward as a clever person. Quick question, do you have morphing abilities as well? If you are able to change your appearance when it suits, I am very impressed. Are you really Frank? When I spoke to him before a game a few weeks ago, never in a month of Sunday’s did I think I was actually speaking to you. Wow, just bloody wow. How do you do it?
When I met Frank for a beer I was amazed how much he looked Luke me. Two eyes, one nose, two arms, I could go on.

Be careful Mike, the real truth is that I created Whoareya. I just write down total nonsense under this assumed name. You'd be amazed how many bite.

8)
Evening Stan & Mike the fella is cracking up.
Hopefully we will meet up again sooner rather than later.