Re: Marsh-Brown

rncfc wrote:
CasuallyCounty wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Probably because he was earning more money here than he was offered, if indeed he was offered anything, elsewhere?
He had a contract so why move unless it suited him? He was still getting in his International side so no need to go anywhere unless it benefited him... looks like he has a team lined up to sign for. Good luck to him.
Seems very popular with the players, although if the rumours are true, I don’t think he will be on OB’s Christmas card list.
lol you heard the same as me then. same reason that Tom King is out in the cold
Fill us in then. We love a good rumour on this place.
Never wise to do a Dirty Sanchez at the Christmas Party.

Manager quotes from argus:-
“Keanu left on good terms. Sometimes it doesn’t work out and just because a manager doesn’t play you, it doesn’t mean I don’t wish Keanu all the best.

“I’ve told him to keep in touch and I’m sure he’ll go and enjoy his football now. It’s new pastures for him and good luck to him.

“There was no deal done, it didn’t cost the club anything.”

Marsh-Brown saw his contract, which was due to expire next summer, terminated by mutual consent two days before Christmas.

Baladabadi wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Nice to see his termination didn’t cost us anything, in that we didn’t have to pay ‘x’ amount of his contract up.
There should be spare wages for a decent player or two to come in now.
How you know that?

Flynny stated it in the Gus

Baladabadi wrote:So that's Lazar Stojsavljavic and KMB to have ripped their contracts up and walked away for no financial incentive at all? Wow.

Lazar wanted to go back home to Serbia play and reading between the lines of KMB’s Twitter feed it looks as though he has something lined up.