Marsh-Brown

Newport County natter & football chatter.
no avatar
User

whoareya

Posts

2474

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby whoareya » December 26th, 2019, 5:34 pm

rncfc wrote:
CasuallyCounty wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Probably because he was earning more money here than he was offered, if indeed he was offered anything, elsewhere?
He had a contract so why move unless it suited him? He was still getting in his International side so no need to go anywhere unless it benefited him... looks like he has a team lined up to sign for. Good luck to him.
Seems very popular with the players, although if the rumours are true, I don’t think he will be on OB’s Christmas card list.


lol you heard the same as me then. same reason that Tom King is out in the cold


Fill us in then. We love a good rumour on this place.


Never wise to do a Dirty Sanchez at the Christmas Party.
no avatar
User

supporter

Posts

479

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby supporter » December 28th, 2019, 6:28 pm

Haven't commented before but seen comments made by KMB on Instagram.

Fairplay what a toxic personality with one of the most lowest moral compasses I have ever encountered.
no avatar
User

sblair1979

Posts

168

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby sblair1979 » December 28th, 2019, 6:36 pm

supporter wrote:Haven't commented before but seen comments made by KMB on Instagram.

Fairplay what a toxic personality with one of the most lowest moral compasses I have ever encountered.


Not on there. What did he say?
no avatar
User

supporter

Posts

479

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby supporter » December 28th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Stick together.
no avatar
User

whoareya

Posts

2474

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby whoareya » December 28th, 2019, 9:14 pm

supporter wrote:Stick together.


What does that mean?
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

19194

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby UPTHEPORT » December 29th, 2019, 1:28 am

whoareya wrote:
supporter wrote:Stick together.


What does that mean?


We are Newport County we stick together
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

15289

Location

MT

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby Exile 1976 » December 30th, 2019, 6:29 pm

Nice to see his termination didn’t cost us anything, in that we didn’t have to pay ‘x’ amount of his contract up.
There should be spare wages for a decent player or two to come in now.
User avatar
User

Baladabadi

Posts

229

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby Baladabadi » December 30th, 2019, 8:45 pm

Exile 1976 wrote:Nice to see his termination didn’t cost us anything, in that we didn’t have to pay ‘x’ amount of his contract up.
There should be spare wages for a decent player or two to come in now.

How you know that?
User avatar
User

County Exile

Posts

6482

Location

Frome, Somerset

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby County Exile » December 30th, 2019, 9:06 pm

Manager quotes from argus:-

“Keanu left on good terms. Sometimes it doesn’t work out and just because a manager doesn’t play you, it doesn’t mean I don’t wish Keanu all the best.

“I’ve told him to keep in touch and I’m sure he’ll go and enjoy his football now. It’s new pastures for him and good luck to him.

“There was no deal done, it didn’t cost the club anything.”

Marsh-Brown saw his contract, which was due to expire next summer, terminated by mutual consent two days before Christmas.
no avatar
User

supporter

Posts

479

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby supporter » December 30th, 2019, 9:12 pm

Shrek.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

15289

Location

MT

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby Exile 1976 » December 30th, 2019, 9:16 pm

Baladabadi wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:Nice to see his termination didn’t cost us anything, in that we didn’t have to pay ‘x’ amount of his contract up.
There should be spare wages for a decent player or two to come in now.

How you know that?



Flynny stated it in the Gus
no avatar
User

Frank Nouble 3

Posts

2019

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby Frank Nouble 3 » December 30th, 2019, 10:11 pm

It did cost the club though Flynny.

His salary for doing nothing until now.

He had to go though.
User avatar
User

Baladabadi

Posts

229

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby Baladabadi » December 30th, 2019, 10:14 pm

So that's Lazar Stojsavljavic and KMB to have ripped their contracts up and walked away for no financial incentive at all? Wow.
no avatar
User

Exile 1976

Posts

15289

Location

MT

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby Exile 1976 » December 30th, 2019, 10:33 pm

Baladabadi wrote:So that's Lazar Stojsavljavic and KMB to have ripped their contracts up and walked away for no financial incentive at all? Wow.



Lazar wanted to go back home to Serbia play and reading between the lines of KMB’s Twitter feed it looks as though he has something lined up.
User avatar
User

UPTHEPORT

Posts

19194

Location

The Republic of Malpas

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby UPTHEPORT » December 31st, 2019, 9:21 am

And Flynny denies any rifts with King in Gus today
PreviousNext

Who is online

Powered by phpBB ®