Marsh-Brown

Newport County natter & football chatter.
User

Amberexile

Sheffield

Re: Marsh-Brown

Postby Amberexile » January 15th, 2020, 1:07 am

A tad surprised that we haven't heard anything about KMB and a new club so far.
no avatar
User

Ugo.

Postby Ugo. » January 15th, 2020, 12:42 pm

Amberexile wrote:A tad surprised that we haven't heard anything about KMB and a new club so far.

He was linked with Grimsby and Stevenage when he left us, both have had new managers appointed since. Maybe that's the reason.
User

Ado

Postby Ado » January 15th, 2020, 2:41 pm

He's holding out for a move to Real Madrid or Barcelona apparently.
no avatar
User

excessbee

Postby excessbee » January 15th, 2020, 3:21 pm

Reckon there may be League football available at Macclesfield. Can't see their loan signings sticking around for the second half of the season. Only drawback is getting paid may be a bit hit and miss.
no avatar
User

DeePeeNCAFC

Postby DeePeeNCAFC » January 15th, 2020, 6:26 pm

I thought his social media post after his departure mentioned him having a month off before heading for pastures new, the inference I got was that he'd be finding a club abroad. I may have misinterpreted things but I think a move overseas would suit his style.
User

SJG99

The End of the Hedge

Postby SJG99 » January 16th, 2020, 8:09 pm

Loads of rumours he had a move lined up during the CONCACAF Gold Cup last summer, pure coincidence that some CONCACAF seasons run in calendar years and now he's free for their pre-season...

Was probably still getting more as a League 2 player than in the top league of most CONCACAF nations, hence sticking around taking a wage.
no avatar
User

Ncfc1995

Postby Ncfc1995 » January 17th, 2020, 8:05 pm

Signed for mephis 901 in USA
no avatar
User

G Guest

Postby G Guest » January 18th, 2020, 2:10 pm

Memphis 901 are owned by the same people who own Dagenham and Redbridge according to Wickipedia. The man in charge of the football is Tim Howard the goalkeeper. Second tier team in US.
User

SJG99

The End of the Hedge

Postby SJG99 » January 18th, 2020, 7:41 pm

Playing in a League with about 15 MLS reserve teams or affiliates... can't see it paying particularly well.
Previous