Re: Leyton Orient - the Turning Point Again?

Blackandamber wrote:Trying to be optimistic about tomorrow's game. Maybe history could repeat itself, as it was after the Leyton Orient game 3 seasons ago that the Great Escape started. However lets hope it doesn't take a 0-4 defeat first :cry: :grin:
It was also the last game for Westley.

Lets hope its not the last for Flynny. (Joking)

See you tomorrow.

Cheers

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:Trying to be optimistic about tomorrow's game. Maybe history could repeat itself, as it was after the Leyton Orient game 3 seasons ago that the Great Escape started. However lets hope it doesn't take a 0-4 defeat first :cry: :grin:
It was also the last game for Westley.

Lets hope its not the last for Flynny. (Joking)

See you tomorrow.

Cheers
Yes indeed it was GW's last game. See you tomorrow.

Yes, I think it could definitely be a turning point, especially financially. Lose today and all the good work that has helped increase attendances/revenue to date this season will be lost as attendances will plummet, after the holiday period. Unless of course we can pull off another minor miracle and progress in the FA Cup.
I suspect after 2 bumper seasons we will be looking at a financial loss this season. It will be a pivotable next 6 days

I remember walking from that 4-0 defeat to Orient kids team and saying to my boys "I think we have just seen the County relegated".

Thankfully Flynny saved us. We are in so much better a position on and off the pitch, it's almost unrecognisable.

We just need to get back to some positive performances and results and we will all be friends again.

Come along and support the lads, rather than sitting at home moaning about it.

UTC

countyareup wrote:I remember walking from that 4-0 defeat to Orient kids team and saying to my boys "I think we have just seen the County relegated".

Thankfully Flynny saved us. We are in so much better a position on and off the pitch, it's almost unrecognisable.

We just need to get back to some positive performances and results and we will all be friends again.

Come along and support the lads, rather than sitting at home moaning about it.

UTC
Yes I remember that 4-0 defeat very well. I also thought that was the final straw and said I probably wouldn't come to another game that season. The rest of course is history. As you said lets get behind the lads today.