County v Orient...live streaming?...

Because I have a prior ticket purchasing history at Orient, I'm enrolled on their mailing list. I just received an email saying I can watch the O's at Newport live for £10.
In the past, the Orient incorrectly advertised EFL games as available. So does anyone know, is tomorrow's game allowed to be live streamed in the UK?..... I only ask, because it's a full program of fixtures in our division, effectively a "Saturday".....
So have Orient got this wrong again, or are they indeed able to stream it?..... I'm very tempted if they are cos I'm not well enough to attend in person.

Re: County v Orient...live streaming?...

newgroundrodney wrote:Because I have a prior ticket purchasing history at Orient, I'm enrolled on their mailing list. I just received an email saying I can watch the O's at Newport live for £10.
In the past, the Orient incorrectly advertised EFL games as available. So does anyone know, is tomorrow's game allowed to be live streamed in the UK?..... I only ask, because it's a full program of fixtures in our division, effectively a "Saturday".....
So have Orient got this wrong again, or are they indeed able to stream it?..... I'm very tempted if they are cos I'm not well enough to attend in person.
Have you had a look on their fan forums? Might be something on there?
Got to be worth a punt for £10, if you're still not able to get to a game.

Hope you are well enough to get to a game soon though.

newgroundrodney wrote:Thanks everyone. I wasn't sure of the significance of the saturday/non saturday.....
I'm not sure I'll use County's iFollow because my impression of it from this messageboard is that it's not the most reliable, so I'll probably use Orient's.
Good Morning!

I have used I-follow live stream for home games many times without a problem. Mostly problems have been for Tim at away games.
I suggest stick with County and your few quid stays with us!
Just one oddity is the camera angle is the opposite side to the commentary team, but better this season with replays included which were not previously.

Phil in Northampton

newgroundrodney wrote:Thanks everyone. I wasn't sure of the significance of the saturday/non saturday.....
I'm not sure I'll use County's iFollow because my impression of it from this messageboard is that it's not the most reliable, so I'll probably use Orient's.
Surely it's the home team that provides the streaming so effectively using there streaming is actually ours

daftasfxxx wrote:
Surely it's the home team that provides the streaming so effectively using there streaming is actually ours
I'm sure you're right, in that the streaming comes from one source, but it can be purchased from either. What I'm suggesting is that most comments about County's provision of the video is negative. I'm only considering buying from Orient on this occasion, because I just so happen to be already on their list. County already have my money for the game itself from my Season Ticket, so if Orient end up with a tenner then so be it........in actuality, if County's had a better reputation I might use it, but I can only go by what people on here say about it, and over the months, it's almost always negative comments about iFollow.......or that's the perception at least.

whoareya wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:There's a message on one of my emails saying that "Newport County have given permission for live streaming of this game".
Was it any good?
Yes it was OK to be fair. Commentary was by Orient people, but wasn't unduly biased... Signal was good with only occasional drop-off.. Only downside was the replays coming so quickly and knocking out live play,