Re: 3 POINTS FROM THE LAST 9 GAMES

After taking games in hand and points per game into account, we're the 12th best team in the division, even AFTER such a poor run.
The fans don't seem put off either: in the 4 home games played during our poor run, the average number of County fans attending is 3698 + 224 away fans, giving an average gate of just shy of 4,000.....
After 12 games attendances are 7200 up on last season.....

Take it easy guys, I'll let you know when it's time to panic. Stability is what is now needed.

CasuallyCounty wrote:Who trusts flyn with the transfer kitty? last thing we need is another load of dross from elite. Lots of easily pleased people on here.

Flynns signings by and large haven’t been great. he has got lucky with loans but not brill on permanent signings.
We all share your frustration. I'm sure I'm not alone, however, in thinking that changing the manager is not the obvious answer. They played well today. Admittely they didn't get many of the second balls and we clearly are lacking in goals. They did have chances, tried to play football at times and Orient were horrible. Let's see what happens in the transfer window.

exile1960 wrote:Overreaction as usual .Lets see what happens during transfer window.
We are not going to get relagated after all .
Good performence second half today.
Just wondering who you lot would replace flynn with?
Without making excuses injurys have been a factorin our form.

I have said who I would like to replace MF on here previously

Paul Tisdale

Do I want him to get any more time to spunk more cash against the wall in the January transfer window ?? No

Not many of HIS signings have made the team better than the team he took over

King for Day....similar IMO
Haynes for Butler Haynes started off looking better, now I am not sure
Amond yes
Matt...only if the service given to him..we dont do that with our play
Sheehan.......yes if we had a midfield to play along side him
Willmott.....only if he plays as a winger....MF fits him in anywhere to make sure he plays when fit

None of his other signings have improved us and the loan players arent as good as what we have had previously