Re: MOM Orient

Percy plunkett wrote:Nurse was good but,in the first half he used his right foot to dribble and knocked it straight out for a throw,if only he could use that foot other than to stand on.I will go for Macnamara who used both feet,shame he is likely to be going back after Wednesday.
I'm nominating Nurse. Currently the best crosser of the ball at the club.
As for being one footed, this has applied to many a great player at the highest level.
Not so sure about McNamara returning. Tweeted today about sticking together and looking forward 2020?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Just to confirm that its only votes on here which will count to the ongoing totals.
Feel free to vote on the other poll if you wish but it is important to get your vote on here also to make it count.

So far

Nurse 10
Demetriou 2
Amond 1
McNamarra 1

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Just to confirm that its only votes on here which will count to the ongoing totals.
Feel free to vote on the other poll if you wish but it is important to get your vote on here also to make it count.

So far

Nurse 11
Amond 3
Demetriou 2
McNamarra 1
Voting closes at Noon

Cheers

Now closed

Nurse 11 votes 5 points
Amond 3 votes 4 points
Demetriou 2 votes 3 points
McNamarra 1 vote 2 points

On going

Sheehan 52 points 140 votes
Haynes 33 points 54 votes
Amond 26 points 31 votes
O'Brien 18 points 11 votes
Bennett 17 points 41 votes
Nurse 17 points 21 votes
Inniss 12 points 18 votes
Townsend 11 points 27 votes
Labadie 11 points 20 votes
Wilmott 9 points 32 votes
Abrahams 9 points 9 votes
Demetriou 8 points 11 votes
King 7 points 5 votes
Howkins 6 points 6 votes
Collins 6 points 5 votes
Maloney 5 points 9 votes
McNamarra 4 points 13 votes
Whiteley 4 points 4 votes
Dolan 3 points 2 votes
Matt 2 points 1 vote

Thanks to the 470 votes so far.

George Nurse continues to climb up the table.
What odds before the season started to see Jamille at the bottom of the tree.

Happy New year to all contributors.

Willthiswork wrote:Interesting to see Townsend above King after the recent comments.
I think contributors were struggling for an obvious candidate and as Townsend did nothing wrong got a good few votes.
We haven't seen a lot of world class saves this years that's why Joe was always up near the top last year.
Cheers