Nurse
Total votes: 22 (63%)
Labadie (No votes)
Abrahams
Total votes: 1 (3%)
Matt (No votes)
Total votes: 35

Re: Man of the Match Orient POLL

Exile 1976 wrote:Nurse just ahead of Demetriou.

What does Inniss bring to the table? He’s huge but he barely wins any headers and he’s useless with the ball at his feet.
Agree with Nurse just over Demetriou today .... when Demetriou gets fully fit (he can’t be yet surely ?) I think we’ll see an upturn in form.

I also agree on Innis ... I’ve liked him upto know but looked really shaky today ..... strange. Wel need him physical against Millwall as they’ve got some monsters.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Amond
And me as soon as he came on the game changed

True that the game changed when Amond came on but more for the fact that Flynn changed the formation on this substitution, went to a back 3 and moved Nurse to Left wing back which is what actually changed the game.

Nurse MOM - great finish by Amond though and needs to start every game.

Should have started the match with a back 3 as we were disjointed with no natural right midfielder, think next game we need to move Bennett into the back 3 and give Haynes a rest and play Nurse left wing back from the start.

Ugo. wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Amond
And me as soon as he came on the game changed

True that the game changed when Amond came on but more for the fact that Flynn changed the formation on this substitution, went to a back 3 and moved Nurse to Left wing back which is what actually changed the game.

Nurse MOM - great finish by Amond though and needs to start every game.

Should have started the match with a back 3 as we were disjointed with no natural right midfielder, think next game we need to move Bennett into the back 3 and give Haynes a rest and play Nurse left wing back from the start.
Agree. Haynes form has dipped. He was terrific at the start of the season but has been poor for several weeks now.

UPTHEPORT wrote:Keep the votes coming 35 already in just shows that Anonymous voting works better
What is the point without the ongoing figures.
If it makes you happy so be it.
Was hoping you would stop this nonsense.
Is it not more interesting to also see why contributors vote for a player rather than be "Anonymous" in your words.
Anyway each to their own.
Cheers

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Keep the votes coming 35 already in just shows that Anonymous voting works better
What is the point without the ongoing figures.
If it makes you happy so be it.
Was hoping you would stop this nonsense.
Is it not more interesting to also see why contributors vote for a player rather than be "Anonymous" in your words.
Anyway each to their own.
Cheers
Because you decide if a vote counts which is wrong just admit it