Re: Today's Ref

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
rncfc wrote:It's only when Harps posts as far as I can tell. Probably the constant bleating and offensive tone he uses when talking to others. Just because he used to be a moderator, doesn't make him immune to getting wound up.
That's totally out of order especially coming from you.
Jim needs to remove that chip for sure.
Some of your comments in the past have been downright disgusting.
eg Semen on shoe comment (wonderful).
Fact is on this occasion Up the Port is very much in the minority.
Not just myself but he was a bottler and let Orient get away with fouls and time wasting.
No you take a step back and read your comments again

You state that I made those comments

To me Jim, he’s clearly stated rncfc have said that.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:Good point Excessbee. He'd be a fool to do anything but praise a ref when talking to strangers.
He wasn't talking to a stranger

Genuinely worried for the state of refereeing if you and this assessor thought he had a good game.
Truly awful , not just for us but Orient as well. Got to be up there with one of the worst I’ve ever seen.

Exile 1976 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
George Street-Bridge wrote:Good point Excessbee. He'd be a fool to do anything but praise a ref when talking to strangers.

Genuinely worried for the state of refereeing if you and this assessor thought he had a good game.
Truly awful , not just for us but Orient as well. Got to be up there with one of the worst I’ve ever seen.
As I have said loads of times as a ref myself I'm always watching the refs game as well as ours I can look at a game both ways most fans only see it from their own teams perspective

He was talking to the players for example Sheehan who threw himself to the floor 3-4 times a lot of refs would have had him in the book but he told him to get up and even spoke to labs about it

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

As I have said loads of times as a ref myself I'm always watching the refs game as well as ours I can look at a game both ways most fans only see it from their own teams perspective

He was talking to the players for example Sheehan who threw himself to the floor 3-4 times a lot of refs would have had him in the book but he told him to get up and even spoke to labs about it
Sorry but you are not the only one that watches the Refs game as well.
Fair enough Josh did dive about but that elbow into his face near the end was a straight Red.
We were all laughing at Joss going around in circles at every corner with the big centre forward continually holding his shirt.
The Ref was diabolical.
Tristan was through on goal in the first quarter and clearly pulled back with only keeper to beat, another straight Red.
Laughing at the players complaints continuously/
Booking McNamarra at the end when that young forward refused to let go of the ball.
Blimey it just goes on and on.
Terrible performance.

Exile 1976 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
rncfc wrote:It's only when Harps posts as far as I can tell. Probably the constant bleating and offensive tone he uses when talking to others. Just because he used to be a moderator, doesn't make him immune to getting wound up.
Not just myself but he was a bottler and let Orient get away with fouls and time wasting.
No you take a step back and read your comments again

You state that I made those comments

To me Jim, he’s clearly stated rncfc have said that.
Exile.
I really have no idea why he thinks that comment is made at him.

Cheers

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Another viewpoint is that he should have said "Look Jim, I've known you for years, and you must realise I couldn't possibly comment on the performance of a referee"

Far too lenient early on imho, Orient wouldn’t be able to play without their hands ! He just let them get away with it. They were clever not getting any single player getting a second yellow but there were some choice challenges there that he failed to punish. Standard poor L2 standard for me. Useless but at least not biased and that’s the best we can hope for usually, I’m afraid.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Oh get over yourself. Talk down to others constantly and can't handle it when people get offended by it.

Happy new year.

rncfc wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Oh get over yourself. Talk down to others constantly and can't handle it when people get offended by it.

Happy new year.
Another with a chip on his shoulder, or is it 6 shoulders.
You make it up as you go.
Anyway like I said to Up the Port its a New Year so the same goes for you.

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:What seman on shoe comment
fncfc knows exactly which comment amongst so many to Stan.
So many out of the gutter, unfortunately and got away with it.
You are making out I made disgusting comments

Please show me where I said a comment on seaman on a shoe
I have a vague recollection that the comment was made about me but certainly not by you. Whether or not it was rncfc I genuinely don't remember.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
rncfc wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Happy new year.
Another with a chip on his shoulder, or is it 6 shoulders.
You make it up as you go.
Anyway like I said to Up the Port its a New Year so the same goes for you.
Do any of you have any idea how boring it is to see public squabbling littering every topic on this board?