Re: Today's Ref

He should have booked the keeper for time wasting in the first half. He should have booked Orient players for encroaching at free kicks and kicking the ball away. And, we should of had a penalty, for sheer effort..! :shock:

Apart from that, he was fine. All the officials missed Abrahams getting stamped on, while on the floor in the second half.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Shit out big time.
2 straight reds for starters.
Just laughed at the boys when they complained at the time wasting.
Well funny enough today I spoke to the match delegate and assessor the delegate who was a FIFA ref I know through the football community for which I served for many years and both said he had a excellent game

Now as someone who watches the game with one sided glasses who ever your name is today

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Well funny enough today I spoke to the match delegate and assessor the delegate who was a FIFA ref I know through the football community for which I served for many years and both said he had a excellent game

Now as someone who watches the game with one sided glasses who ever your name is today
Very pleased for you but he still missed 2 straight Reds and just laughed at the timewasting and our protests.
You need to get that chip off your shoulder Jim.

UPTHEPORT wrote:

Try reading the other comments as well.
Shit out big time for sure.
They could or should of been down to 9 by the end.
Dreadful side.

County Exile wrote:Why did Demetriou have to leave the pitch after his injury? I thought that when a player was injured as a result of a foul where the perpetrator gets a red or yellow card the injured player doesn't have to leave and re-enter?
Yes that's what I thought as well. Also when one of their players was subbed he should have left the pitch by the shortest distance i.e. the Bisley touchline, just like Haynes did. That should have been a yellow card but it was ignored by the ref.