Re: Horse worriers tomorrow

Goddard & woods wrote:
excessbee wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:The last two seasons Cheltenham have brought 242 & 231... even allowing for the fact that it's New Year, I can't see them requiring any more than one block in the Bisley.
Wow, hadn't realised it was that poor.
Think they were both midweek night games so they may bring a few more tomorrow.
I really hope you're right, and they fill the away end.

Guys. I've just bought a couple of tickets via the online facility, not done this before as I prefer to pay on the day or collect a ticket. I did go to the ticket office at 3pm today and was surprised to find it shut.

Anyway, online I chose the 'collect your tickets from the ticket office' option as opposed to the 'print at home' option, cos I don't have a printer. Payment confirmed but the confirmation plus email wrongly said I selected the 'print at home' option.

Question - if I just turn up tomorrow and show the confirmation email to the ticket office, will they print my tickets for me or can I show the pdf tickets? Or are they going to stupidly suggest that I should've printed these out myself?

Grateful for your advice, cheers.

Happy New Year all

DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Guys. I've just bought a couple of tickets via the online facility, not done this before as I prefer to pay on the day or collect a ticket. I did go to the ticket office at 3pm today and was surprised to find it shut.

Anyway, online I chose the 'collect your tickets from the ticket office' option as opposed to the 'print at home' option, cos I don't have a printer. Payment confirmed but the confirmation plus email wrongly said I selected the 'print at home' option.

Question - if I just turn up tomorrow and show the confirmation email to the ticket office, will they print my tickets for me or can I show the pdf tickets? Or are they going to stupidly suggest that I should've printed these out myself?

Happy New Year all
You don't need the tickets printed, all you need is the barcode from each ticket, so either download the tickets to your phone then scan the ticket through the barcode reader at the turnstile, or take a photo/screengrab of each ticket and scan the photo at the turnstile.

whoareya wrote:
DeePeeNCAFC wrote:Guys. I've just bought a couple of tickets via the online facility, not done this before as I prefer to pay on the day or collect a ticket. I did go to the ticket office at 3pm today and was surprised to find it shut.

Happy New Year all
You don't need the tickets printed, all you need is the barcode from each ticket, so either download the tickets to your phone then scan the ticket through the barcode reader at the turnstile, or take a photo/screengrab of each ticket and scan the photo at the turnstile.
Magic, thanks