Hall of Fame

Just wanted to say what an emotional tribute to our legendary manager the late Justin Edinburgh against Leyton Orient as he was posthumously inducted into the Hall of Fame. We should never forget what this guy did for our club and now he has a formal place in our history he will be remembered for ever. Don’t forget to support the foundation formed in Justin’s name the JE3 foundation there are pin badges now for the organisation on sale at £2 each let’s help make Justin’s untimely departure from this world into a positive

Re: Hall of Fame

Well said. Previously, I had been of the opinion that it would have been ideal for that fixture to be the first home fixture in August. I've totally changed my mind. Half way through the season was a suitable time. It was conducted well. A pat on the back for all those at the club for a well organised tribute.

excessbee wrote:Well said. Previously, I had been of the opinion that it would have been ideal for that fixture to be the first home fixture in August. I've totally changed my mind. Half way through the season was a suitable time. It was conducted well. A pat on the back for all those at the club for a well organised tribute.
Well said indeed. Why is it JE 3?

Willthiswork as previously said somewhere on here it has not been a regular feature in recent years due to illness etc of key people but heard on Sunday that the club are going to be doing more inductions over coming months/years. I also understand that a full list is being published in a future programme

owlsabout wrote:Willthiswork as previously said somewhere on here it has not been a regular feature in recent years due to illness etc of key people but heard on Sunday that the club are going to be doing more inductions over coming months/years. I also understand that a full list is being published in a future programme
Excellent news