Christian Jolley

David Hando

Richard Walden

Steve Lowndes

Andrew Taylor

Justin Edinburgh

Re: Hall of Fame

Good Morning!

I don’t think 4/5 a year is a good idea, needs to be a little more exclusive than that to carry the full meaning, not saying that there aren’t numerous candidates who are worthy.
Surely next one , if not restricted to players, should be Tim Thraves.
He lives and breathes County, represents us superbly in many public situations, is a TV star, and has a dignity and presence rare in the modern world. He is always enthusiastic and his commentary is like having a mate at the ground telling you what’s happening.

Phil in Northampton

pembsexile wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Go to official club website click on Club > Our History> Our History Makers> Hall of Fame , will find 14 names with a synopsis on each.
Good link that. Hadn’t seen it before. Thank you.
Obviously looking at the above list a number have been added, but not updated on website

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
pembsexile wrote:
OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:Go to official club website click on Club > Our History> Our History Makers> Hall of Fame , will find 14 names with a synopsis on each.
Good link that. Hadn’t seen it before. Thank you.
Obviously looking at the above list a number have been added, but not updated on website
Yes, I noted that as well. I did go back and have a look for p2 but there wasn’t any. The last one updated seems to be JE but can’t find full details on him.