Total votes: 8 (28%)
Amond
Total votes: 6 (21%)
Total votes: 29

Re: Man of the Match Cheltenham Poll

rncfc wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Keep votes coming everyone counts
Thought maybe you would stop this nonsense but alas it seems not.
What nonsense? You were running a poll where you decided which votes counted and which ones didn't. It's not nonsense, it's factual.
You still have not explained why you voted yesterday for Padraig coming on in the 89th minute and I think touched the ball twice?
Just once again trying to mess a poll which nearly 500 votes have been taken for.
There were 3/4 votes which were not counted.
Ref 23 one of your other Usernames voted twice same game for 2 players seperately.
Daftas just acting himself and finally you and Whoareya same person again voting within a minute of each other.
All for Padraig when he had a poor game. Flynny took him off.
Your vote yesterday however stupid has been accepted.
Every other vote has been counted since our first game of the season.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
rncfc wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
What nonsense? You were running a poll where you decided which votes counted and which ones didn't. It's not nonsense, it's factual.
You still have not explained why you voted yesterday for Padraig coming on in the 89th minute and I think touched the ball twice?
Just once again trying to mess a poll which nearly 500 votes have been taken for.
Ref 23 one of your other Usernames voted twice same game for 2 players seperately.
Daftas just acting himself and finally you and Whoareya same person again voting within a minute of each other.
I thought he was man of the match. I always do.

rncfc wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
rncfc wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
I thought he was man of the match. I always do.
Think will leave it to all the other contributors on here to form an opinion regarding the above comment.

Just plain daft and clearly shows you and your other alter egos wanted to spoil the poll.

UPTHEPORT wrote:What I can't get my head around is that only 14 votes have been counted on the dictatorship poll where as double the amount on here
I can
The other poll which has been running since the first game has an end result to find out who is this forums man of the season.
Every vote is accepted apart from one character and a few mates who just put Padraig down every game irrespective of how he plays or even if he plays.
You clearly cannot see that unfortunately.
The same character with so many current Usernames has voted 6 times on your poll for Padraig who came on in the 89th minute and not sure if he touched the ball once or twice.
Totally belittles those players deserving of being MOM.
Hopefully you can realise this but heh ho despite it being the New Year, that chip remains on your shoulder.
Sorry to see that happen.

sammcpherson wrote:This vote appears to be genuine. As a genuine poster here on this forum who is definitely a real person, this pleases me greatly.

I've noticed that some people have registered themselves as Frank Nouble. Clearly this cannot be correct as I presume he doesn't post here. I question the validity of these individuals who, to me at least, just appear to be making up false aliases in a bid to push their anti club agenda.
Amazed the mods haven't pulled you with once again another username. :roll:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
sammcpherson wrote:This vote appears to be genuine. As a genuine poster here on this forum who is definitely a real person, this pleases me greatly.

I've noticed that some people have registered themselves as Frank Nouble. Clearly this cannot be correct as I presume he doesn't post here. I question the validity of these individuals who, to me at least, just appear to be making up false aliases in a bid to push their anti club agenda.
Kettle pot spring to mind

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Kettle pot spring to mind
Frank joined on the 23rd October 2018 and has not posted under any other UserName since that date.
Now we have a situation whereby one poster has at least 5 current Usernames.
You have 6 votes for Padraig from 2 contributors. :lol:
Its not rocket science.