Re: Franks MOM Cheltenham

Question to all contributors.
Clearly again a very few contributors (2) are hell bent on wrecking the poll every time.
Its very unfair on you all but I think the only answer will be to just accept and ignore from now on these votes.
It just means Padraig has a 2 vote start on every body else every game no matter how he plays.
The other alternative as its unofficial is to bar them from voting.
Comments please either way you view it.

Many thanks to all the genuine voters on here.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Question to all contributors.
Clearly again a very few contributors (2) are hell bent on wrecking the poll every time.
Its very unfair on you all but I think the only answer will be to just accept and ignore from now on these votes.
It just means Padraig has a 2 vote start on every body else every game no matter how he plays.
The other alternative as its unofficial is to bar them from voting.
Comments please either way you view it.

Many thanks to all the genuine voters on here.
I think you just need to chill and use your common sense - clearly this one is a wind up. There used to a contributor who always put his Robbie down as MoM at every possible chance, and it also looked to some, like he managed to vote more than just once (somehow) to 'buy' his boy more votes.

Colezy wrote:My vote is for amond 4 Real. He camed on late but iz touch wos proper good on all uccasions. Amond iz my fave player.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Seriously how do you do it.
I make it 4 at least usernames now.
Not technical but how do yo have all these separate ip addresses. :lol: :lol: :lol:

sammcpherson wrote:Padraig Amond is my man of the match for this week. Even the way he sits on the bench oozes class, a cut above the rest and his performance this week was no exception. The way he warmed up, the way he unzipped his coat.
Seriously now Mods are you going to let him get away with this?

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
sammcpherson wrote:Padraig Amond is my man of the match for this week. Even the way he sits on the bench oozes class, a cut above the rest and his performance this week was no exception. The way he warmed up, the way he unzipped his coat.
Seriously now Mods are you going to let him get away with this?
He is turning this forum into a joke.

As an aside my MOTM for the last game is Amond. A great cameo which nearly won us the match.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:The answer is Amond

What was the question?
The question was whose arse would whoareya most like to kiss. :grin:
Getting a bit bolshy already in 2020? Time for a reminder I think:

Stan A Einstein Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:25 am

A final thought.

......So farewell. I will continue to support from afar, but as I will only be watching County once a season or so I don't think I should be putting forward views when you, who will be enduring misery on a weekly basis will be so much better informed than me.

whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

What was the question?

A final thought.

......So farewell. I will continue to support from afar, but as I will only be watching County once a season or so I don't think I should be putting forward views when you, who will be enduring misery on a weekly basis will be so much better informed than me.
Although I suspect as you lay supine Gavin's backside would have left a bigger impression. :grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
whoareya wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

What was the question?

A final thought.

Although I suspect as you lay supine Gavin's backside would have left a bigger impression. :grin:
Still haven't answered the question have you - I have never had other user names on this forum - how about you?