Re: GF SHOULD GO

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
flat4 wrote:
SJG99 wrote:Proper wibblage. He's an elected representative with a fixed term for a start, unless gross misconduct is involved it's not even a subject for discussion.
GF was never a elected representative. HE ELECTED HIMSELF. FACT
Really? I thought that I voted for him in the 2016 contested trust election?
Maybe wrong but got in as there was not enough candidates to make an election requirement.
Only reason I can see him having to go is if Flynny just goes seriously downhill and no clause in the Contract meaning, we pay him in full.

Wont happen though.
There were 9 candidates and 8 places available, an election was held, GF got more votes than any other candidate, voter turnout was 35.84%.

Spiderman wrote:
flat4 wrote:
SJG99 wrote:Proper wibblage. He's an elected representative with a fixed term for a start, unless gross misconduct is involved it's not even a subject for discussion.
GF was never a elected representative. HE ELECTED HIMSELF. FACT

In 2016 Gavin was elected with the highest number of votes, FACT
If you’re a trust member you’ll have the correspondence , I can’t be arsed to search for it
Incorrect in that re elections took place last year as board members serve 3 years.
Correct in your 2016 Election.

Elected unopposed as were all the others.

He certainly never elected himself though. :lol:

Had to chuckle at that statement.

Amberexile wrote:After being initially elected through a contested vote in 2016 making the statement "GF was never a elected representative. HE ELECTED HIMSELF. FACT" incorrect.
Confirmed.

Pity there was not enough candidates for an election but that's not his problem.