Re: GF SHOULD GO

flat4 wrote:GF should stand down, he is responsible for the situation our club finds it`s self in, until this happens I cant see a way forward.
Goodness, you really are a doom monger. Get a grip. We are a mid table team, no danger of relegation and equally unlikely to threaten the play off places. That's what happens at all levels of football. Half the teams in this division battle it out mid table. The sooner your new term starts the better.
Last edited by excessbee on January 2nd, 2020, 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Willthiswork wrote:What situation do we find ourselves in?

Overachieving.

Although the results haven't been great recently in the long run we are doing just fine.
Are you on the same planet I wonder, MF`s bubble has been burst, he openly condemns his playing squad but never him self. FACT

Overachieving. If average performance`s against below par teams in the league then my friend you are delusional along with many other blinkered supporters.

As for doing just fine. See para 2.

flat4 wrote:

Overachieving.

Although the results haven't been great recently in the long run we are doing just fine.
Are you on the same planet I wonder, MF`s bubble has been burst, he openly condemns his playing squad but never him self. FACT

Overachieving. If average performance`s against below par teams in the league then my friend you are delusional along with many other blinkered supporters.

So is it GF or MF who should be standing down? Make your mind up.

Yes we are on a very poor run and with the performances people have the right to question the position of the manager.

The hysteria is being caused because we massively overachieved last year and, coupled with the large unbudgeted income to "supposedly" strengthen the team, expectations we not unreasonably high.

For whatever reason that has stalled over the last 10 games and the manager ultimately carries the can.

As for sacking board members, well that's getting plain daft.

flat4 wrote:

Overachieving.

Over the last 12 games in all competitions, we have the same record as FGR, should their Chairman and Manager be removed/step down? There is no quick fix, just hard work and application. Look at the bigger picture, we are doing fine.....we lose by the odd goal, we win by the odd goal - I didn't expect us to win them all anyway. Stoke and Middlesbrough wanted to play more expansive football and it didn't work out to well for them.... should Bournemouth now sack their Manager?

There is only two big concerns hanging over this club imo and that is the uncertainty around ground/stadium and not dropping out of the ('hard won') Football league. Foxhall should focus on the first because it is pressing and the implications are massive and Flynny on the second because the implications are massive. Ps again, imo , we are not in any fit shape to go up a division so if that is where you head is then batten down the hatches....

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Exile 1976 wrote:If we’ve got cash in the bank and the contract for the manager isn’t potentially crippling for us, GF doing his job.
Totally agree
I don't rate Foxhall. I understand he speaks just as highly of me.

But he is not responsible for the team performance. If we have money in the bank and if Flynn can be dismissed with three months notice then the on field difficulties are not a resigning issue for Foxhall.

One caveat. How will we ever know?

excessbee wrote:
flat4 wrote:GF should stand down, he is responsible for the situation our club finds it`s self in, until this happens I cant see a way forward.
Goodness, you really are a doom monger. Get a grip. We are a mid table team, no danger of relegation and equally unlikely to threaten the play off places. That's what happens at all level of football. Half the teams in this division battle it out mid table. The sooner your new term starts the better.
If we are a mid table team then why are we paying the manager the equivalent of Klopp or Pep wages.We should be paying the equivalent of Burnley or Southampton instead.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:He’s doing his job as far as I can see ..... pretty sure he doesn’t read this forum let alone talk about any of the individuals who post on here !?
Think he does the opposite as do most of the directors and staff.
Rest assured it all gets back if it concerns them.