Re: Only 2 sleeps till Millwall.

phil_in_npton wrote:
Amberexile wrote:Live streaming is available on BET365 although it is a poor experience
Good Morning

Unfortunately I cannot get to the game today. I have a bet365 account but can’t see it on the live streaming schedule.
Can you advise how to access it?

Thanks

Phil in Northampton
When I logon and go to the game on their site, I have 2 icons in the top right corner on the dark grey strip just above the early payout button. One is a bell for match alerts, the other is a play button (triangle in a rectangle), this is live streaming available. If you click on it at the moment you get a tennis match, I assume this will change around 12:30 to our match.

Hope that helps.

newgroundrodney wrote:In order to watch the live stream on BET365, are you required to be logged-in, and have a bet placed on the event you wish to watch?
You need to be logged in but don't need to have a bet on the game. I'm not sure if there is a minimum balance you need in your account.

It displays in a very small window but Microsoft Magnifier can help a bit with that

Amberexile wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:In order to watch the live stream on BET365, are you required to be logged-in, and have a bet placed on the event you wish to watch?
You need to be logged in but don't need to have a bet on the game. I'm not sure if there is a minimum balance you need in your account.

It displays in a very small window but Microsoft Magnifier can help a bit with that
Thanks for that