Re: Exiles Grandstand - FA Cup v Millwall

sblair1979 wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:We have some fans that are not happy with the Board, some with the Manager, with certain players in the team, with the way we play, with current form, with our share of possession in a Cup game against higher opposition, with our recruitment policy, length of contracts, the merchandise we offer, the academy set up, the ticketing process, the colour of our shorts, quietness of our fans etc etc and so it goes on and on.

Anyone left out there that just want to get behind our club and enjoy being a supporter of our team playing in the Football league. Fxcking whingers and 'experts' who all know better but actually do fxck all in reality. I truly believe that there are 'fans' for whom Newport County isn't considered good enough, come up short of their expectations and boy oh boy are they going to let everyone know about it. If that's the case please fxck off and support another club that you feel is worthy, I for one would be alot happier rather than having to listen to so much negativity and bullshit self importance - you are insignificant, get over it or get yourself elected.
Ok mate, everything is fantastic, team is playing brilliant and I cant wait until next game.

The best , most amazing thing about this football club, our club is that we all own it , so if we want to initiate change , it’s in our hands.

Spiderman wrote:
sblair1979 wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:We have some fans that are not happy with the Board, some with the Manager, with certain players in the team, with the way we play, with current form, with our share of possession in a Cup game against higher opposition, with our recruitment policy, length of contracts, the merchandise we offer, the academy set up, the ticketing process, the colour of our shorts, quietness of our fans etc etc and so it goes on and on.

Anyone left out there that just want to get behind our club and enjoy being a supporter of our team playing in the Football league. Fxcking whingers and 'experts' who all know better but actually do fxck all in reality. I truly believe that there are 'fans' for whom Newport County isn't considered good enough, come up short of their expectations and boy oh boy are they going to let everyone know about it. If that's the case please fxck off and support another club that you feel is worthy, I for one would be alot happier rather than having to listen to so much negativity and bullshit self importance - you are insignificant, get over it or get yourself elected.
Ok mate, everything is fantastic, team is playing brilliant and I cant wait until next game.

The best , most amazing thing about this football club, our club is that we all own it , so if we want to initiate change , it’s in our hands.
I'm happy with where the club is at the moment. I don't expect miracles given our budget and crowds. However, I do think there is room for improvement with the squad and tactics. I think Flynn deserves more time but to say he isnt doing a thing wrong would be outright lying.

You've captured everything there in one post.

Thankfully the 'anyone left out there' are the vast
majority that have a more balanced view on L2 football and can manage the ups and downs without having to post repetitive negativity.

I can only assume the others are, by nature - miserable *******.

The result today did not reflect the game - we lack confidence which could have changed a few attacking moves if all the players were full of it.
Two soft goals 1 and 2 - penalty so against run of play - third goal we were ragged chasing game.
Overall I thought against a team going well in Championship we did ok.
My only issue is that recently we come out second half more up for it but often chasing game and we are to quick to turn back rather than just push forward is this tactics or confidence.

sblair1979 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
sblair1979 wrote:

I'm happy with where the club is at the moment. I don't expect miracles given our budget and crowds. However, I do think there is room for improvement with the squad and tactics. I think Flynn deserves more time but to say he isnt doing a thing wrong would be outright lying.
I didn’t say he was doing everything right, every manager will have blips , bad signings and poor runs

Spiderman wrote:
sblair1979 wrote:
Spiderman wrote:
sblair1979 wrote:

I didn’t say he was doing everything right, every manager will have blips , bad signings and poor runs
I just want to see Flynny react now in the transfer window and get us back on track. He did it last year so fingers crossed.

Huskaris wrote:I think Flynn deserves a lot more time. Don't forget he got Newport to the playoff final last season... Which for a group of fans who seem to be pitying themselves the whole time as being a small time club, is a pretty big achievement surely?
I think you are just a wind up merchant. I was there today, we turned up in numbers but it's very hard to create your much craved atmosphere when, firstly the majority of the ground is unused, and secondly we go a goal down early on.
Sorry but these are the facts. Charlton fans would be very much the same.