Re: McNamara returned to Millwall

From Millwall's manager -

"“He’s had a problem with his groin,” Millwall boss Gary Rowett explained. “I read a few stories about why Danny might be back but the simple fact is Newport were concerned about his groin.

“If you’re a League Two side you don’t want a player that’s not going to play too many games for you. I’m sure they can use their budget more effectively.

“We want to make sure the lad’s okay so it was a decision made by both clubs.

“I’ve had a good chat with him and he seems a really good lad. It will be nice to get him back fit and into the training fold.”

Amberexile wrote:
Spiderman wrote:Well done and good luck Danny, unfortunately this only leaves Amond , Collins & Abraham in the squad from elite management.
What's the thing with Elite?
Not entirely sure although some people seem to think they supply us with rubbish players and we rely too heavily on them. A quick glance through the players we’ve had that are associated with Elite would suggest otherwise, but hey ho.

Spiderman wrote:
Amberexile wrote:
Spiderman wrote:Well done and good luck Danny, unfortunately this only leaves Amond , Collins & Abraham in the squad from elite management.
What's the thing with Elite?
Not entirely sure although some people seem to think they supply us with rubbish players and we rely too heavily on them. A quick glance through the players we’ve had that are associated with Elite would suggest otherwise, but hey ho.
You are missing the point. To have manager who is with Elite and thus at least having a say in contracts being handed out to other clients from the same agency is a clear conflict of interest. It is not that Caesar's wife must be beyond reproach, it is that Caesar's wife must be seen to be beyond reproach.